1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Posts, Questions

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by wockawocka, Aug 25, 2002.

1. wockawocka

wockawocka New Member

I know this is a kind of dumb question, but how many posts do you have to have to become a member?
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

30... almost there. :)
  3. SFPepe

SFPepe New Member

I'm cheating.... 1 closer now!!!
  4. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

You're sucked in SFPepe!!! moo hoo hoo hoo ha ha hahaha!!

Welcome to the Forum WockaWocka! By the way, where in Illinois are you and keep in mind, there is no noise in Illinois!!

-Michele
  5. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Wocka Wocka? I'm assuming you like Fozzie :) Do ya?
  6. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

Come on, the name starts with Sunshine, not Lucifer!

Can someone explain to me why I had to be member # 666?!!
  7. SFPepe

SFPepe New Member

Re: Come on, the name starts with Sunshine, not Lucifer!

ummm cause you're Satan?
  8. Joggy

Joggy Member

and you need 1000 posts to become a Senior Member. Which takes a LOT of time if you can only post one message every three minutes...
  9. Jackie

Jackie New Member

And I'm about to do it! :)
  10. towels

towels New Member

Re: Come on, the name starts with Sunshine, not Lucifer!

Because you arrived too early to be #667...
  11. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

Re: Re: Come on, the name starts with Sunshine, not Lucifer!

*Scratches head and throw Abacus across the room in frustration*

Ahhhhhh.
  12. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

(said incredulously) "There is no noise in Illinois"? Very punny, yet very untrue, as you have never been on my dorm floor on a weekend, or better yet the night before Founder's Day. :D
  13. Sunshineboz

Sunshineboz New Member

:D And being on your Dorm Room floor did you become a new "founder" in finding nasty / gross stuff?

Or old beer bottles, muppets w/ nooses, pepe w/ a skirt on, textbooks from last semester, etc, etc?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, have fun vacuuming and bringing on the "Noise".
  14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Posting Replies

This question is for Phillip Chapman. Here's my situation. Muppetcentral.com sends me an E-mail message stating that a new reply has been posted in one of my subscribed threads. When I access the new post through said E-mail message and wish to post a new reply of my own, I can do so with no editing problems. If I want to erase something by pressing "Backspace", I hear what it is that I'm deleting. However, when I go straight to the forums and try to post a new reply, I can't hear what it is that I need to get rid of after pressing "Backspace". Is this a problem that other members have experienced, and is this a general problem which the website is currently undergoing? Is there anything that can be done to fix such problem? Just so that you know, I have a screenreader program installed on my home computer which helps me with all my computer-related tasks. I encountered this annoyance just after the website was updated, giving MC its newr look. Please let me know if there's any solution to my posting dilema.

Thanks for your help, the Count.