Potential Idea for a 40th Anniversary Special DVD Release

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Here is something that I thought would have been good to say, if this was an april fools day prank.

I thought about making an announcement for a big set like this, and that Sesame Workshop wanted to interview real-life fans in addition to people who have worked on the show. I would have said that fans could write to Sesame Workshop requesting a form for consideration. The letter would be about them and things they like about Sesame Street, and the form would be more like a survey. If considered, Sesame Workshop would then send some representatives over to interview the fans, but some fans would get an even more special privledge.

I would have said that a selected number of fans would be sent out to the Sesame Workshop building and not just be interviewed, but also provide soem interview questions for the people who have worked on Sesame Street, plus a tour of the building, and a free test screening of one disc of the set.

But that would have been a cruel joke.:stick_out_tongue:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I opened this thread almost a year ago, and in the time since there actually has been an official announcement for a 40th anniversary set like this, only it's a two-disc set with each disc focusing on 20-year periods.