Power Rangers Script Idea

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hey guys, me and Rob have a great idea. We're planning on trying to bring back the Mighty Morphin Power Ranger's, in a movie format.

But we need some information, if you guys can help us. Does anyone perhaps have the address/phone number for Disney's....oh, gosh, I honestly don't know what it would fall under. (I guess the writer's department? I don't know where to start, actually.) I know normally they don't actually accept script ideas, but with a section as Power Rangers...

Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appriciated guys. Also, we're having Lord Zedd be the main villian, and the main Power Rangers will be coming back to fight Lord Zedd.

If anybody has any ideas possible, I'll field them, and give thoughts on them. But, please, respond in this thread; so I can easily respond while on-the-go. (with my iPhone) I've found it's a bit hard to access my PM's while on the iPhone.

Once more, any ideas/thoughts, I'll field (and try to respond) to them all. We appreciate any and all things. Thanks a lot guys.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
That sounds like a great Idea I have to say! I really wish they would have continued to make new movies with the original cast even after the first three season of the version of the series ended.

Maybe there so slime somewhere and it morphs into Ivan Oozes son, and he is more powerful the the original.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Lord Zedd is coming back?

I thought he turned human when Zordon's energy wave hit everyone at the end of the "In Space" ranger series.

(Yes I know how old I am and that I'm a nerd for knowing Power Rangers info!)

If you want to bring the original team back, sans the lady who played the original yellow ranger since she died in 2001, the story can be like this. (Again this is a story the Disney people could have done for the 15th anniversary instead of that junk they did with "Once a Ranger")

*The current ranger team continues to fight their nemesis in order to protect the peace of Earth. However, in a far away galaxy, Master Vile concludes that it is now time to conquer Earth once and for all, and to get revenge for destroying her beloved daughter. He and his son Rito Revulto are about to leave before being confronted by one of Rita's old allies, Scorpina, who has also survived the post Zordon wave.

(Again all three of these villians were never seen in the last episodes of the "In Space" series, so assume they survived)

All three villians get to Earth and take up residence in Zedd and Rita's moon palace, which is still intact. Vile goes down personally with Scorpina to dispose of the current villian while Rito takes on the current ranger team with the help of the tengas (and maybe Zedd's putties or Rita's putties are thrown in as well).

Vile and Scorpina easily defeat the current villian and throw him in the moon palace dungeon while Rito strips the current ranger team's powers.

The rangers come back to their base of operations all worried and upset about losing their powers and don't know what to do next. However, five people approach the current team and tell them not to worry, revealing themselves as the original ranger team: Jason, Zach, Kimberly, Billy, and Tommy.

The current ranger team are surprised and overjoyed to see the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, as they grew up seeing them on the news stations and reading about them in the newspapers.

The current team asks how the original rangers are going to fight Vile and the others and Jason says they have their powers restored, thanks to Billy and the Knight fellow from the Overdrive series restoring the masterdon power coin.

The five rangers battle Vile, Rito, and Scorpina, defeat them (using the old dragon dinozord, titanus, and the shogun zords that were never effected by the loss of the power coins), and the current rangers powers are restored, while the current villian who is locked in the moon palace's dungeon is freed and goes back to his/her hideout trying to stop the current ranger team.

After an exchange of goodbyes, the Mighty Morphin team leaves and says they're offically retired from being rangers and go off in the sunset to live their lives.

The End!

*That's the idea I had for the special that became the 2 parter called "Once a Ranger", but the story I just wrote about was to be a 4-parter with a special ending with the Mighty Morphin team going back into Angel Grove to the Juice Bar for a surprise party as a thank you from the Overdrive Rangers. Also at the party are the characters of Ernie and Lt. Stone (who now is a captain in the police force), Bulk and Skull, and Rocky, Adam, Aisha, and Kathrine. But the story idea could also be told as a movie too.*

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think Ivan Ooze and Master Vile should work together somehow and create the ultimate plot to world domination.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've never seen Mighty Morphin Power Rangers but I think I'd probably enjoy it.

So how has your enterprise gone Sara? I hope you've had good luck.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
It's been put on the back burner considering our wedding. We're still slowly typing up the script; and hoping to perhaps send off a preliminary script to Disney perhaps. We're still not sure just who to send it too. If we could find out who, perhaps it might be better anyways. I wonder if they'll want to even read it?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Think positive Sara. You never know. You could get fortunate.

And please give my regards to Rob. :smile: