Prairie Dawn - Anything muppet??

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
is Prairie Dawn an Anything Muppet? cuz she looks like she's also used for betty lou. same with Cookie Monster and Wooly Monster (wooly monster wasnt on ss)

ssetta

Reaction score
Some of those anything muppets were given names. She just happened to be one of them. Also, I've noticed that she's still on after all these years, unlike the other "human" muppets, that were on for a couple years, and then died out. I wonder why they kept her.

roadrat15

Reaction score
Prairie Dawn was like the little girls growing up fast, showing intelligence , talent and maturity. She always seems the voice of reason while her fellow muppets were wacky.She works off them well . . .this is my opinion,anyway.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
what about Cookie Monster? he looks EXACTLY like this old muppet from the 50s or 60s called Wooly Monster (he's not from ss). looks like they just removed his sharp teeth for the children.

roadrat15

Reaction score
Can't really help you there,dude (being Australian). However the Cookie Monster (or a muppet that looked 90% like him) was used in a commercial in the sixties a couple of years before jim started SS. the only difference between monsters was a set of gleaming white choppers.

dcfboss

Reaction score
I never heard of wooly monster, maybe cuz i wasn't born anytime close to the 50's, lol. So he had big white teeth huh? If anyone has a picture or a link to a picture, i would really love to see that....cookie monster's my favorite....thanks