Praise on Muppet Central

Andibcool

Reaction score
Dont know who actually does maintain and edit the MC Homepage but the Flashanimations on the top are really awesome.

One downside i found too. The menus for reviews seems overloaded and outdatet, i cant say much about other parts.

I was not able to find reviews of Master Replica Gonzo or Animal but i know there is one of em linked in the forums.

Anyway nice work and a pure enjoyment to visit this site.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I would also love to echo the praise on Muppet Central. I genuinely feel right at home here. I stumbled across this site by pure accident and ever since visit probably alot more than is healthy:wink:

The site itself is wonderful displaying design and layout waaaay beyond that of the average fansite. It really is a tribute to the kind folk who give their free-time to put their passion behind one of their loves. It's success speaks for itself!

MANY thanks to all involved:smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Why thank you very much. It was a labor of love joining the staff and working together to rebrand Muppet Central with a new logo and look back in 2002. I still cut and paste some graphics here from time to time, but I just don't have the time to invest in new menus at the moment. We do have nearly 50 different Flash menus. Many of these are seasonal that are swapped out on the main page. The current one is the Valentine's Day menu and I believe the next one will be St. Patrick's Day, followed by Easter and also one for Puppetry Day.

Welcome to Muppet Central!

Also, here are the links you are looking for. The review of Animal is actually my own. Anthony, another very talented fellow around here, provided the Gonzo review and images. Also check back and see the work of the first member who replied to your thread. He has some amazing work.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Thanks for the links, now i think i have to buy Gonzo:concern: and animal :halo: too.
The point was would be nice to include thease links under reviews/ replicas. The reviews are to nice to not beeing found.

BTW wy Kermit replica shipped today i hope i get it in 1-2 weeks, really looking forward to this.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The point was would be nice to include thease links under reviews/ replicas.
The reviews page has been updated with Gonzo and Animal. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.