Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm sensing sarcasm but I could be wrong or in the words of hobo Joe "I don't get it."
No sarcasm, just can't wait that long to watch MMW again, and I don't think I should resort to piracy. Anyways, I found out that the DVD version's only special feature is the I’ll Get You What You Want” Music Video Performed by Bret McKenzie, and well its right here.

Oh well. I hate how you can only get 1/4 of the special features on the dvd, guess it's just the slow dvd dying-out process, but at least they have a bonus of the dvd.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Oh ok! So hard to know how take things over the internet. But hey 85 days is better then 100 and I had a feeling Disney was gonna rip off DVD owners. I mean I own a bluray player but I do feel for the ones that don't.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
The UK blu-ray is out on the 4th of Aug. Amazon UK mentions:

- The Longer, Longest Blooper Reel in Muppets History
- I'll Get You What You Want Music Video Performed By Bret McKenzie
- Rizzo's Biggest Fan
- Mickey Short "No Service"
- On Set with Walter
- Inside The Gulag

Huh? a Mickey Mouse cartoon? What about The Unnecessarily Extended and Statler and Waldorf cuts?

Eyeball

Reaction score
The UK blu-ray is out on the 4th of Aug. Amazon UK mentions:

- The Longer, Longest Blooper Reel in Muppets History
- I'll Get You What You Want Music Video Performed By Bret McKenzie
- Rizzo's Biggest Fan
- Mickey Short "No Service"
- On Set with Walter
- Inside The Gulag

Huh? a Mickey Mouse cartoon? What about The Unnecessarily Extended and Statler and Waldorf cuts?
i dunno but ill be a little miffed if we get an unwanted mickey mouse short instead of the statler and waldort cut. oh well whatevs, not gonna cancel my pre order over it.

ploobis

Reaction score
I hope Scooter's full "Moves Like Jagger" number will be included as either an extended scene or as a hidden easter egg! :wink: :zany: :zany:

Status
Not open for further replies.