1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Well i mean some people are like reviewers of dvd and bluray and can get bluray and dvd earlier then public

Muppet Master likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

3. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry but I have no clue.

4. Pinkflower7783

Did I mention this is like waiting for TM's to come out on DVD all over again?:grr::p

muppetlover123 likes this.
  5. Muppet Master

Too True! :D Except I wasn't a muppet fan back then :o so I have no idea how that felt.

6. Pinkflower7783

Each day it gets closer! Or so that's what I tell myself. :p

7. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

8. Muppet Master

Wow, this special feature will be good (looks around for blu-ray player) dang it. Hey anyone thinking of uploading it on YT?

9. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Yeah, happy to know I'm not the only one who found out about the Muppets with the 2011 movie.

10. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Now I wish I had a Blu-ray player. There's always the illigal way, but I'll buy the Blu-ray extended edition in case I ever get Blu-ray.

11. Muppet Master

No, it's kind of a strange story. I didn't find out about the muppets from TM. It was because of my 4th grade teacher telling us about the muppets. Then 2 years later last year I stumbled on Animat's Reviews "The Muppets" and watched it, because I watch all his reviews, and I loved it. So on and so fourth I watched all the movies' trailers, saw a couple muppet shows and watched TMM on YT and a muppet fan was born! This was all in May 2013, so don't be embarresed, you were a muppet fan before me.

12. Muppet Master

I think my computer can play a Blu-Ray, not sure, if it can HOORAY! Then, I'll rent it from my library ($2 for 2 days for new releases).

13. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

I asked him why we don't have The Muppet Show Seasons 4 and 5 on DVD yet.

14. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Then you'll rip it for everyone. (Hopefully)

15. Muppet Master

Hope he anwsers back!

16. Muppet Master

If it does, than I'll upload all the special features on YT (I'm RobberStoppers just so you know)

17. Pinkflower7783

I'm not gonna bother cause one the questions I have I'm pretty sure at least one will be asked and two the ones I do have questions to I wouldn't get direct answers to anyways. :p

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  18. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

In 1080p HD?

19. Muppet Master

Probably not SORRY, check out my YT video "Muppets From Space:Survival", that's the type of quality you can expect.

20. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Illegal way it is (No offense)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.