Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Yeah, happy to know I'm not the only one who found out about the Muppets with the 2011 movie.
No, it's kind of a strange story. I didn't find out about the muppets from TM. It was because of my 4th grade teacher telling us about the muppets. Then 2 years later last year I stumbled on Animat's Reviews "The Muppets" and watched it, because I watch all his reviews, and I loved it. So on and so fourth I watched all the movies' trailers, saw a couple muppet shows and watched TMM on YT and a muppet fan was born! This was all in May 2013, so don't be embarresed, you were a muppet fan before me.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Now I wish I had a Blu-ray player. There's always the illigal way, but I'll buy the Blu-ray extended edition in case I ever get Blu-ray.
I think my computer can play a Blu-Ray, not sure, if it can HOORAY! Then, I'll rent it from my library ($2 for 2 days for new releases).

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm not gonna bother cause one the questions I have I'm pretty sure at least one will be asked and two the ones I do have questions to I wouldn't get direct answers to anyways. :stick_out_tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.