Pre-order Series 2

matleo

Reaction score
hey gang,
Muppet Figures Series 2 is up for pre-order over at www.ebgames.com And yes they DO list the exclusive Gonzo as being theirs. oh they list them as shipping on 8/3/02. Consdiering the figs haven't gone into production yet and that EB is pretty slow on gettign this info up-to-date. Expect this date to change drastically. The shipping date on the excl. gonzo (9/14/02) is probably a little more realistic

--Matt

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
These have been available for EB pre-order for a little while, but the problem I've found ordering these figures from them is that they charge shipping on each individual figure ($4.99 a head) as if each was a separate order. If anyone knows how to get around this dilemma, it would sure save some Sacagaweas.

I ordered my Series One through Amazon for that reason alone.

uncleduke

Reaction score
You can go to the local EB toys, and reserve them with a $5.00 deposit.
If that does not work, contact your local comic shop, they are available through Diamond comic distributors. and they can get a case.
Since each case will include the Floyd variant, you can tell the shop owner, if he gets a case you will buy five of the 12 figures. They should do it for you.

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
Has it been decided that the Floyd variant is going to be a chase figure (1 per case?), or might he end up as a show exclusive? Which is the variant? Blue jacket? I like to get two of the rarities, one for my loose collection and one for my wall.

PrincessKashmir

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been mentioned before (if it has, apologies, but I am new), but you can pre-order full waves of the muppet figures from Rick at New Force Comics (www.newforcecomics.com). He will ship them to you all at one time, for 1 shipping charge. I get all of my Simpsons action figures from him, and he consistently has the lowest prices and best packaging if you don't mind waiting a little bit for delivery, and are ready to pre-order well in advance. I got my first wave of Muppet figs from him a little over a week ago, and they were immaculately packed in one box. I also have waves 2 and 3 already pre-ordered from him. I have never had bad service from New Force - highly recommend - especially if you are a MOC collector. They will take the extra care to package so that cards don't get bent up or dinged - something that I have had trouble with in the past from both Amazon and EBGames.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Hey, this bothered me too, but if you pre-order the figures off of EBgames.com and then call you can have all of them shipped together, for one price. The only problem with this, is, that they'll only ship when all of them are ready for sale, so if the 4 regulars are ready on September 1st and the exclusive Gonzo is ready on the 14th, they won't ship till the 14th. Still, you can have them make the four regs. as one full order and the exclusive Gonzo as a seperate one.

BAZ

Reaction score
I ordered my figures from EBgames and they only charged me one shipping charge of 4.99 for all 4 figures. I was originally only going to order the exclusive Piggy figure. But on a whim I add another figure and the shipping charge did not go up, so I orered them all. for reason I never did understand, they shipped them in 3 boxes on three differant days, but only charged me 1 shipping charge.

FER SURE

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the Floyd chase figure has been nixed.:frown:

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Originally posted by FER SURE
I'm pretty sure that the Floyd chase figure has been nixed.:frown:
what?nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay i feel a little better.

FER SURE

Reaction score
I mirror your sentiments there Gorry! I saw the Floys repaint at the show as I believe you did also. It was so retro modern (OXYMORON) it floored me. If I knew that the repaint was going to be nixed I would have brought some glass cutters with me.:wink: