Pre-Order "The Muppet Movie" coming to Blu-ray August 13, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Couldn't...even... Google a freaking picture of Kermit. They had to use the merchandising.

To be fair, it's better looking than most official posers.

Why, only thing worse would be to trace over them with ugly artwork that makes everything look too dark, but I can't imagine any...

GAH!!!!!
That thing is every bit as unappealing in real life.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Woah would someone please give drtooth something to calm him down?

I know as Muppet fans we want the most well made quality products for our beloved Muppet's. The reason for this is because back in the day creator Jim Henson would have to approve every product of Muppet merchandise before sent to production and selling. With that knowledge, and knowing what kind of man Jim was, we know he would never have some crap to be sent out for selling. He not only did this because this was something he created, but the products would also have his name on them in some way shape or form.

Sadly things are different now, and instead of taking pride in what your selling. The main focus is how can we save as much money, and make more money with our product. Now I'm not saying that Disney dose not care about the Muppets because in a lot of ways they do, and by putting the movie out on Blu ray at all says a lot. However they need to take a little more time, effort and money to put out the best product they can.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
For what? Being funny about the weirdness of Muppet home video covers?

It's my Angry Timmy's Dad avatar, isn't it? I'm laughing every single post I write...

Now, if I can go back on my subject...

Potrzebie! :stick_out_tongue:
Ha ha!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was reading the tough pigs forum, and somebody said/speculated that the 2005 Muppet Movie DVD is out of print. I don't know if that user is right, but I have noticed lately when I go to the DVD sections of stores that I no longer see copies of the Disney-released Muppet movies (except for MCC and The Muppets), though I still see all the Sony releases in stores.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love it! that is awesome and looks way better!

Did you do this yourself? If so I'm going to say this right now someone from Disney needs to be fired, and you need to be hired and fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.