1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Pre-Order "The Muppet Movie" coming to Blu-ray August 13, 2013

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, May 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Its not mine lol just did a search on YouTube

2. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing:confused:

Duke Remington likes this.
  3. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I really don't want to start anything, but… just because you have been here for 10+ years doesn't make it eligible to just get it for free. Other people struggle financially, too. Really, I'm not trying to fight at ALL, I'm just thinking it's best not to try and put a guilt trip on people. ;)

Back to the Topic! I can't wait to get this! (Maybe for my birthday, it's in September.) No matter what, THIS WILL BE IN MY COLLECTION! Despite the dreadful cover.

4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I don't know about you folks, but when I get a copy of that Blu-Ray, I'm going to swap the cover art for this one. Now why couldn't Disney make something like that?
    (Credit goes to Ivan Guerro)
    [​IMG]

I personally thought Casey's cover art was even better: :)
    [​IMG]

MuppetsRule and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  5. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

Love that first cover!!! Where did you find this and can it be downloaded?

6. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Here's the entire list of fanmade covers, for those of you that missed it.
    http://www.toughpigs.com/muppet-movie-blu-ray-results/

These people had some very creative ideas!

Muppet fan 123 and MuppetsRule like this.
  7. Muppet fan 123

A Muppet fan by the name of Ivan Guerro created that. It's beautiful isn't it? Why couldn't Disney make something like that?

Righ-click on the image and click "Save Image As.." to save on to your computer. From there, you can print it out on a landscape paper (try to measure the amount of an average DVD cover) and slide it into the Blu-Ray cover. :)

8. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Well-Known Member

Thanks Muppet fan. Mo linked the toughpigs thread and found it there. It's a little higher resolution. I will be using this as my own cover.

9. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Here's another unofficial/uncredited hi-res printable for the Blu-ray cover. Simple. Just the essential elements.
    [​IMG]

10. Muppet fan 123

Nice! Did you make that one?

11. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

It is an uncredited work. Personally, I think :fanatic: did it.

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  12. muppetlover123

I like it alot simple

jvcarroll likes this.
  13. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Received the blu ray in the post today. Looking forward to watching it in the next few hours.

Chris

14. KrazyJoe

KrazyJoe Member

I wonder if we'll get 'Great Muppet Caper' on Blu-Ray in March to coincide with the release of 'Muppets Most Wanted'.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  15. Batman4oz

Batman4oz New Member

Thank you for posting these for me...I guess I should have, but got sidetracked!
    And about Disney...I also worked there for a few years, and have little good to say! At one time Michael Eisner was toying with the idea of EISNERLAND!! UGH!
    It will be interesting to see if they Do include the Storyboard as an extra...assuming someone else has one left! Nothing ever leaves my house...thankfully!
    Bruce Wayne
    ^^X^^

16. muppetlover123

Omg you batman.....on a muppet forum!

17. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Is it wrong for me to think it'd odd that they saved various outtakes but not deleted scenes from the movie (well, at least it has the extended Doc Hopper commercial, something I hadn't been aware of until it was announced)?

18. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

All the more reason to be happy that Eisner is no longer with Disney. :)

Heck, I even think that he would've even ruined the Muppets had he not been ousted. :concern:

19. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Mo Frackle likes this.
  20. Muppet fan 123

One more day! Who will be buying this when it gets released tomorrow? (I would buy it if I had a Blu-Ray player.)

muppetlover123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.