1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Phillip, May 25, 2007.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

I'm ready to order this right now!

2. Telly

Telly Active Member

Keeermit! You're replicas are nothing short of astonishing!

3. Quack

Quack New Member

I would Love to Get the Replicas I'm Just well (I can't take money out of my Bank account yet)

4. MuppetCaper

MuppetCaper Active Member

You still have plenty of time to save up. I am not really sure when they will be shipped out. I already have enough for Animal. Now I am saving for Gonzo. Then after the holidays or even before I am going to be saving for the next three for next year. I am REALLy excited that we are getting to pre-order them this week. The hard part is to have to wait patiently on receiving it at my door step!

:halo:

5. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

This has never been an MR policy. They've gone anywhere from shipping within the week it became available, to as much as 8-10 months after ordering was available.

6. MuppetCaper

Let's hope we don't have to wait too long for shipping. I know Kermit took quite awhile before we got him. Considering that they also have gonzo coming out, I would think they would ship him out earlier.

7. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I could I sworn I read it somewere that they try to only lap up to 2 months.That is why they keep defering the pre order date if they know they cant do that.I will have to go back and see where I read it.

8. MuppetCaper

I am not really sure muppetperson, I hope your right. I would love to get Animal sometime soon after pre-ordering him. I really don't know why we have to wait so long after pre-ordering there merchandise anyways. You order it and then wait over four, five + months.

9. muppetperson

Hmm, I cant check the forum for my previous post about shipping times as it is out of MC's memory.Also checked Master Replicas FAQ's and all it says about when a product will ship, is that they will send an email.Righty-o, where's my straight jacket!

10. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

I'm sure MR aims to get the product out asap, it does them no good to wait either, I just wanted stress that it wasn't an actual policy.

11. MuppetCaper

Hey Was Once Ernie, I know this is an off the wall question, but do you think there is any way to get ahold of the guy you talked to last year about Gonzo being the next photo puppet and get the word on knowing what the other two photo puppets are going to be for next year? That would be awesome if there is a way we could find out!

12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

13. MuppetCaper

Yeah I know it say Fozzie and Piggy. But all we know is that one is going to be Fozzie, Travis did not comment on the other being Piggy, and nothing on the third Muppet!

14. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo Active Member

So has everyone ordered their Animal yet?

15. MuppetCaper

Our pre-order for Animal here in the States does not start till this week. We are still waiting for the news letter to let us know when the pre-order date is.

16. antonydavanzo

antonydavanzo Active Member

Are you gonna try and get the whole collection? I think the only one I will opt out on is Piggy (if they make her).......dont know why but I would like to have Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal and I hope Scooter (if they make him)

17. Was Once Ernie

Was Once Ernie New Member

Well, that would be a little difficult, since my source at Comic-Con was Kevin Eslinger, who used to come here and post on the forums, and he's no longer with the company. However, I still have a source that's pretty inside and he confirmed that they still want to do Piggy, but even he doesn't know who the third one is for next year.

:p

18. muppetperson

Kevin left the company? Wow, he left his baby, as it was Kevin who got the ball rolling on the photo puppets.

19. MuppetCaper

Yes, I am planning on getting them all. I have great plans on displaying them when they arrive. Now that we know that Fozzie and Piggy are scheduled for next year. We have to find out the third one will be. I hope I will be content till then. I love this stuff too much! ;)

20. Garland

Garland New Member

Do we suspect presale on Tuesday or Friday of this week?
    I'm Itching.

I hope dearly Rowlf makes the final cut (being a historical early Jim muppet)...seems like once Master Replicas have indeed engineered a Fozzie body then you might well be able to easily duplicate aspects to fit a Rowlf poser puppet? Conceptually anyway?
    Rowlf might be the easiest for MR to do.

Maybe too much brown fur with no clothes is unappealing so perhaps it is unlikely...but I want him.
    You gotta love Rowlf.:sympathy:
    Jimmy Dean and all.