Previously on Farscape: Episode 2, Season 4

fluffaderm

Reaction score
Hello!

My husband and I have been greatly enjoying watching Farscape, one episode a night (or more if we just can't take it and need to see more!). We bought all of the DVD collections, and are now on Season 4.

At the beginning of episode 2, season 4 - What Was Lost, Part 1, Sacrifice - it gives a "Previously on Frascape" that baffled us tonight. There are scenes of Scorpius being betrayed and "Captain Cleavage" (as my husband calls her) taking over. We don't remember this happening! Did we miss an episode? We watched everything on the DVDs as far as I can tell.

Thanks for you help!

-Jill

dwmckim

Reaction score
Dont feel bad...it confused just about everyone.

What happened was those were scenes that were scripted and filmed for the previous episode *Crichton Kicks*. However they did not end up in the final cut due to time constraints. Since it was felt that they wouldnt have worked inside the What Was Lost episodes, they threw in the major development in those scenes into the Previously in Farscape intro (even though they really didnt previously air).

fluffaderm

Reaction score
Ah! Thank you so much! That certainly clears things up.

My hubby and I are about to go watch part two. I'm hoping it's a little less confusing! I've heard that season 4 is pretty baffling until the end. My fingers are crossed!

Thanks again! :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dwmckim said:
What happened was those were scenes that were scripted and filmed for the previous episode *Crichton Kicks*. However they did not end up in the final cut due to time constraints.
DW, thanks as always for the clarification.