1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Print Interview with Ernie and Bert.

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by MUPPET FAN, Jun 22, 2002.

1. MUPPET FAN

MUPPET FAN New Member

2. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

I don't like the guy who did the interview, obviously he has a good sense of humour, but I don't think he should of asked about Osama Bin Laden. The interview was supposed to be about Bert and Ernies new Video, not hot issues involving Ernie and Bert.
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I think it's a fun article til he does that Bin Laden junk. Who's that guy again, where is he, and should I smack him in the back of the head with my rubber chicken?

FOZ
  4. supertulip

supertulip New Member

This interview is in today's "Spot" magazine part of the local paper in Tulsa, OK, minus the last bit about Seattle. I totally agree with some of the questions being rather silly to ask Sesame Street Muppets. Still, there was a cute picture of Bert and Ernie (different than the one online) so what more could you want to open your paper up to?!!

~Tulip