Pro Alligator Puppet, relisted by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

As you may or may not know Anthony the Alligator did not make the reserve bid and I have had to re-enlist the puppet again and start from scratch. I have now lowered the reserve bid. I would like to thank you all for your support for the first time that the Alligator was up. I've really got to stop making these higher end puppets again for eBay and go back to the simpler foam based puppets. At least not as much goes into those and I don't lose too much. As I've always said please click on the link below If you can bid on him great. If not don't worry about and enjoy the story and pictures of Anthony the World traveling Alligator.

Take care everybody.

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3123026626

Erine81981

Reaction score
pro Alligator

:smile: Yes I was wondering it you're going to make any others. and if so could I give you my email. Oh I wanted to tell you I like your work with Jim an all. I like Jim Heson very much. He's my hero. I also wanted to tell you that I'm writing my own script for my own movie for this summer. I'm taking a vacation to florida and I thought that would be a great part of the story line. oh here's my email have two so send to eaither. muppetkyle@msn.com and muppetkyle@sbcglobal.net there you go. bye. oh and good luck with the bidding. mybe I'll give him a good home if i get him. :big_grin:

Jackie

Reaction score
The second time will be the lucky time!!!! :smile:

Who wouldn't want that awesome looking alligator in their home? i know someone wanted it, it was just that there weren't enough competitive bids this time around! Don't give up! This alligator's a winner! hehe!