Pro Duck puppet take two. Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

As you may or may not know Ann-Adora Duck did not make the reserve bid and I've had to re-enlist the puppet again and start from scratch. I have lowered the reserve bid. I would like to thank you all for your support for the first time that the Duck was up. I've really got to stop making these higher end puppets for eBay and go back to the foam based child or monster puppets. At least not as much goes into those and I don't lose too much. As I've always said please click on the link below If you can bid on her great. If not don't worry about and enjoy the story and pictures of Ann-Adora Duck.

Take care everybody.

Terry Angus

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
She looks Great Mr. Angus! I would bid on her, but I don't have much money. Plus I know her price will go up since she is such a great piece of work! Keep up the great work!

Sir Didymus

ButchCat

Reaction score
No problem Sir Didymus. I understand and thanks for the comment.

By the way nice sig.

Terry Angus

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Thanks! I've changed my Sig 2 times today. I can't decide which one I like best, so I change it all the time!

Didymus

Ryan

Reaction score
Awesome puppet, Terry! Again you have baffled me with your talent.

Reminds me so much of the Muppet Duck.
"Cute, Cute faint." :wink:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi one and all.

Well today is the last day for Ann-Adora Duck's auction on eBay and as usual I want to thanks you all for your wonderful comments and support. There is still time to go see him and get a good laugh. If you can bid on her please do. If not to worry just enjoy.

Thanks

Terry Angus
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1769049597
:big_grin: