Pro Red Monster Puppet on eBay Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Well it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I have been very slow with these ebay puppets these days but I finally have another posted and it’s a Monster named Randall who has a red nose. Kind of like someone we all know at this time of the year and I don’t mean the guy down the street who’s had a wee bit too much. As usual there is a write up and some pictures to go with him. So go check him out and if you can bid on him please do. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. For those of you who have never seen my web site and don’t know me I’ll also leave a link to that as well. Good luck and thanks for all of your support in the past. Merry Christmas to one and all!!!!

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5943753450

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/5617/

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Ditto. By the way, Terry, what's with the Fraggle legs in the "Pushbroom" picture? Is that a doll, or one of your own creations?

P.S.: The Storyteller rocks. :wink:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Barry thanks for your comment. I am glad that you think it’s a great job. Have a great Christmas. :big_grin:

Hey MuppetDude. Thanks for your great comment too. The Fraggle legs that you see in the picture belong to the Fraggle Puppets I made years ago as mementoes of the fun times I had working on Fraggle Rock. I am also glad that you think the Storyteller Fraggle Rocks. Have a safe and fun Holiday.

Later,

Terry Angus

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Terry ol'buddy, ol'pal. Great to see you here. It goes without saying, but LOVE Randall - so expressive and full of life. I have to say i really enjoy the stories and the little 'in jokes' in the pictures ... it really puts the icing on the cake. Mmmmm cake! I hope you and yours have a fabulous christmas and new year!!!

PukkaPukka

Reaction score
Wow! Another great job, Terry -- as usual :smile:

I wish I could bid on your stuff man...
Soon...soon... :wink:

I just like how you keep surprising us with your brilliant work time and time again. Keep at it, man!

Great job!
>Adam