1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Pro Red Monster Puppet on eBay Angus Puppets

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by ButchCat, Dec 15, 2004.

1. ButchCat

ButchCat Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Well it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas. I have been very slow with these ebay puppets these days but I finally have another posted and it’s a Monster named Randall who has a red nose. Kind of like someone we all know at this time of the year and I don’t mean the guy down the street who’s had a wee bit too much. As usual there is a write up and some pictures to go with him. So go check him out and if you can bid on him please do. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. For those of you who have never seen my web site and don’t know me I’ll also leave a link to that as well. Good luck and thanks for all of your support in the past. Merry Christmas to one and all!!!!

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5943753450

http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Stage/5617/

2. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Well-Known Member

great job terry!:) :excited:

3. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Well-Known Member

Ditto. By the way, Terry, what's with the Fraggle legs in the "Pushbroom" picture? Is that a doll, or one of your own creations?

P.S.: The Storyteller rocks. ;)

4. ButchCat

ButchCat Well-Known Member

Hi Barry thanks for your comment. I am glad that you think it’s a great job. Have a great Christmas. :D

Hey MuppetDude. Thanks for your great comment too. The Fraggle legs that you see in the picture belong to the Fraggle Puppets I made years ago as mementoes of the fun times I had working on Fraggle Rock. I am also glad that you think the Storyteller Fraggle Rocks. Have a safe and fun Holiday.

Later,

Terry Angus

5. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

Hey Terry ol'buddy, ol'pal. Great to see you here. It goes without saying, but LOVE Randall - so expressive and full of life. I have to say i really enjoy the stories and the little 'in jokes' in the pictures ... it really puts the icing on the cake. Mmmmm cake! I hope you and yours have a fabulous christmas and new year!!!

6. PukkaPukka

PukkaPukka Well-Known Member

Wow! Another great job, Terry -- as usual :)

I wish I could bid on your stuff man...
    Soon...soon... ;)

I just like how you keep surprising us with your brilliant work time and time again. Keep at it, man!

Great job!
    >Adam