Problem with vanishing posts!

anathema

Reaction score
I posted up here last night to say that I'd noticed my post count had dropped by about a dozen posts since the afternoon. The post I made has now vanished! What the hey?!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

Over the past week some maintenance was done on our database with the server move which slightly changed post counts for most members. The post counts for everyone should be solid now though as this was completed yesterday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

anathema

Reaction score
Oh, Ok :smile: Mine dropped slightly at the end of last week, and I was about to post about it yesterday morning, when I noticed it had gone back up again. Then it went down in the evening!

Just for the record, as of this post, my count lists up as 512, so it's at least 12 short right now. I'm not too worried about the count, but since a post I made last night had vanished as well, I thought I should bring it to your attention ;-)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The post counts and messages for everyone should be consistent from here on out. Thanks for bringing up the issue. Others likely had similar questions.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by anathema
I posted up here last night to say that I'd noticed my post count had dropped by about a dozen posts since the afternoon. The post I made has now vanished! What the hey?!
Bad Rubber Duckie! BAD!!

FOZ

anathema

Reaction score
Re: Re: Problem with vanishing posts!

Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Bad Rubber Duckie! BAD!!

FOZ
You are surrounded! Put down the duckie and back away, slowly...

scarecroe

Reaction score
Mmm. Bad rubber duckie indeed. Funny what shapes these rubber duckies come in these days. :rolleyes:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
The post counts and messages for everyone should be consistent from here on out. Thanks for bringing up the issue. Others likely had similar questions.
Phil, mine are still wrong...I'm almost certain I had well over 2400 (I was only about 50 away from Jamie), but now I'm barely over 2300.

:confused:

radionate

Reaction score
I noticed my post count went down too. Wondering what words of wisdom from my postings got lost. Or what funny jabs at Byron! :big_grin:

Lynnette

Reaction score
Vanishing Posts?! I'm having a problem just getting a post to show up. I'm trying it now. I guess if you can read this then it's working again!

-Lynnette