Problems with MUPPETS.COM

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Yesterday I checked out the new Muppets.com real quick and was really excited, but today I've tried going on several times but it keeps bringing me to the countdown page (which is all 0's). Anyone else having trouble getting in? HELP!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I had that problem. Try hitting the refresh button on your browser...it worked for me.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I tried several times and it's still not working. It worked yesterday. What's the deal, man! This sucks, I really wanna' go back on that site, it was so cool.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I surfed over to check it out and you're right, I''m now only getting the countdown again too. I wonder what's up?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
At least I'm not the only one. Anyone else know what's going on?

christyb

Reaction score
Your not the only one. I just had the same problem. :cry: . I'll try the refresh trick, but nothing else is working for me. I hate this teasing us with the website game their playing.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That's weird. I even tried opening it from other links, like from Muppet Central's links page and no luck there either.

christyb

Reaction score
Hey guys. I took the email address that were posted in "Review of Muppets.com" and emailed the two. No word back yet. Hopefully I'll get some answers soon.

I take that back it just got sent back to me. Delivery Failure.....this is so frustrating. :rolleyes: