Problems with Music, Mayham, and More?

Rocky the Rat

Reaction score
I've been listening to my cd and it is great, bu it seems to me that the tracks are a bit off. At the end individual tracks, there seems to be the beginning of other tracks. For example, I just listened to "Love Led Us Here", and there seems to be a tad bit of the beginning of "I'm Going to Go Back There Someday". I was just wondering if this is just my copy of the cd, an error in the computer program I am using to play the cd, or a problem shared by other fans. Thanks.

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Sounds like you gt a defective copy. Just bring it back to the store you got it at and tell them some songs bleed together, they'll exchange it for another copy. I work in music retail, this type of thing happens from time to time

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You mentioned you were playing the CD on your computer. You may want to try it on a CD player. This will help to figure out if the problem is the CD or possibly a software issue with your system.

Arekuru

Reaction score
Are you using winamp 3 or something similar to listen to the CD? Winamp3 has a default setting called "crossfade," which means it blends the ends of two tracks together and is, in my opinion, as annoying as all-get out. To fix it, click on options, and uncheck "crossfader." It should play fine.