1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Problems with my Email Notification

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Cantus Rock, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Hey Mods,
    I don't know if its just me, or maybe I missed something on the subject, but I haven't been getting my Email Notifications for messages that are replied to. Its totally throwing off my groove, and I'd like them back STAT! :D Hopefully there is something you can tweek or some information you can share with me to help correct the problem. :)

-Matt
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Go to your user control panel above, then click on subscriptions. You can view all the threads you should be receiving notifications of there. You can unsubscribe or subscribe as you'd like to. This may help to diagnoze your situation. Have any settings changed with your e-mail account? Maybe the notifications are being sent but you aren't receiving them for whatever the reason.