Product List

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Can't sleep and I've been reading back about 15-20 pages...

Is there or will there be a product list available for anything coming out after series 3???

I'm holding out for Pepe. Quite possibly the funniest muppet alive, I mean, uhhh created or in existence... I think it's time to go to sleep.......

Joe

Reaction score

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by kansasteen14
the problem is that pepe was never on the muppet show.
Ah yes, but after Series 3 who knows what direction Palisades is going to go. They'll most assuredly be dropping the "Muppet Show 25 Anniversary" title, and Ken has already hinted that the scope of the line could potentially be either expanding or shifting directions. It's more than likely whatever happens, that it will be able to embrace newer figures like Pepe. With Rizzo coming out in series 4 (potentially) it already shows a possible change. Yes, Rizzo did appear on the Muppet Show, but he was never the major player there as is he today. So you can probably count on Pepe showing up in the not too far distant future.

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Yeah I was under the idea that they were going beyond the "muppet show" also. I mean, there never was a vanishing fozzy on the show right???

Regardless, I really think Pepe deserves a sculpt among everyone else.

I guess Ken is the only one who really knows for sure around here......

MuppetVison

Reaction score
Pepe always bothered me. Him and Uncle Deadly. I want a Sweetums!!!!!!!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Yeah I was under the idea that they were going beyond the "muppet show" also. I mean, there never was a vanishing fozzy on the show right???

Regardless, I really think Pepe deserves a sculpt among everyone else<<<

Yeah, awhile back there was this big ol debate about whether Pepe should be in the line before like wave 10. Shockingly enough, there were actually people on here who not only wanted a Pepe figure(purists!) and some who dont even like Pepe. I really dont even know how to begin to respond to that...but anyways...from the NASCAR 25th Pepe packaging to the MFS Fozzie figure...its clear 'purists' have lost their argument. Furthermore, this line will eventually turn into a World of Srpingfield or POTF line which is good. There are actually some who just want a purely TMS line through and through, which would omit a Pepe or Clifford from ever being made. And lets not forget Rizzo in series four...which is no doubt based off his late 90's main character status, NOT his small TMS cameos...meaning the whole purist argument is null. Though it still bugs me how some people dont want a Pepe figure anytime soon, or even dont like Pepe. Sad? perhaps.

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Hopefully with the news that they now are doing Muppets Tonight, Pepe will be more of a reality.

now that I read around further, my question has been asked and answered a few times over about the muppet lists... time for an Action Figure FAQ (or has that also been created a few times over..........)

grail

Reaction score
they're working on one...with as many changes and other such things, i'm sure it's been hard for them to keep up without giving things away. they said it should be soon though...

incredeeble!

Reaction score
If I had the time, I wouldn't mind going through all of this and putting together a FAQ. Too bad there are only 24 hours in a day though...