Professional Christmas Elf Hand Puppet. Angus Puppets.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi everyone and a very Merry Christmas.

Am I still early?? I don't think so, not if you want a chance to get an Angus Puppet on eBay before Christmas. Made solely for this Auction is a feisty Elf named Christmas Carole. Like many of my eBay puppets I've come up with a story and took pictures to go with the eBay posting. A new thing that I've been toying with is that if you win the puppet I will send with her a letter of Authenticity that she is an original Angus Puppet built by me. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy and thanks everyone.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

Lu775

Reaction score
Hey Terry,
Great puppet. I love the pictures that you include! (My fav is the one that illustrates her over bearing love of animals) :smile:
Hope you make a santa sack full of $$ for her!

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Great Puppet! He He, I got the first bid! I don't think I'll win her, but It's fun bidding on her! I Love the pictures!

Jake

Ryan

Reaction score
Wow, Terry, she looks great! Is she a relative of Candy's? :wink:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow Carole! You go girl! LOL Terry, she looks great. I love how her personality is independant, and it looks like somewhat demanding. She's got some good facial expressions. Well done! I especially like the last photo as well (her hugging those animals). Very cute!

Jackie

Reaction score
I LOVE her!! Just like i love all of your puppets...except that green guy! But we went over that a while ago LOL!!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

I keep asking myself why do I end up putting off answering these comments till almost the last day of the Auction or on the last day? As you may have guessed this is the last day for the Christmas Carole's Auction and it's time to answer back to everyone's comments and a big thanks for sending them.

Lu775 I'm glad you liked the pictures of Christmas Carole and if you look closely you will find that the picture that has Carole hugging the Dog and chicken is not quite the same as the others. Can you guess why that is?:wink: :rolleyes:

Jake me lad I'm glad you like her and I too have found bidding on ebay fun especially if you time out the last few minutes of bidding just right to win. I've won things that way. I usually wait till the last Five Minutes.:stick_out_tongue:

Hi Ryan. It's been awhile eh? Say hi to your father for me and your right about Christmas Carole being a close relative of Candy's, you may say they where cut out of the same pattern.:wink: :big_grin:

Hi Cindy as always great to see you and as usual always great comments. It seems every one loves the picture of Christmas Carole kill---- er hugging the animals. Say hi to Phil for me.:smile:

Jackie!!!! as usual it's great to see you here and on eBay. You never have to worry about that Green guy I believe his name was Billy. I'm never making one like him ever again. Thanks for you support. What Muffin??????????? :rolleyes:

Well that's it for now. I want to thank you all for your wonderful comments and support. There is still time to go see Christmas Carol and get a good laugh. Tonight is your last chance bid on her. If you can please do. If not don't worry just enjoy the site.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25