1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Professional Ernie puppet

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by FoxWorthy, Apr 22, 2016.

1. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

I'm contemplating selling my Ernie puppet. He is a half body with a working right hand glove puppet.

He is a creature clones puppet and is made by Mike Lisa. I have kept him in excellent condition, he is mint.
    He is pure quality and is truly the closest thing to actually having the real Ernie.

He is made with antron fleece and his sweater is machine knit and is perfect.

Price would be $2500 shipped anywhere in the US or Canada with tracking and insurance.

This listing is a little impulsive so I have not taken any photos yet but here is a video that I did using this Ernie puppet.

Serious inquiries only please.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. HunterPeeples

HunterPeeples New Member

I can't see the video.

3. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

Go to youtube and search for 'Ernie forever bears' to find it.

:)

MikaelaMuppet and HunterPeeples like this.
  4. HunterPeeples

HunterPeeples New Member

Found it. He looks amazing.

MikaelaMuppet and FoxWorthy like this.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Hey, FoxWorthy, would it be possible for you to share the pattern you used for constructing his body? I really need some pointers and references.

6. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

As mentioned above, he is a creature clones puppet and was made by Mike Lisa. I didn't build him.

7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

My apologies, I overlooked that and went straight to the YouTube video.

HunterPeeples likes this.
  8. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

No worries. :)
    I will eventually get some photos up too...once things are less busy.

9. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

I also want to mention that a creature clones puppet has a wait time of 1-2 years and you must pay in full to even be on that wait list.

Some people have had issues with Mike Lisa at creature clones and some people claim that they never received their puppet.

The price I have listed is firm and is very reasonable if you have done your homework.

This is a great opportunity to skip the wait line and the extreme frustration of dealing with creature clones. This puppet could be at your door in as little as 2 weeks.

;)

10. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

I forgot to specify that the price is in Canadian funds. So, depending on the dollar, you US folks are looking at a price tag of under $2000. :)

11. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

12. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

Here is a video that I did last night.

13. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

14. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

I also just put up a thread on the buy, sell and trade section about working a trade for a recumbent tadpole trike. If you have a good quality trike, let me know. Catrike, terratrike are some names of trikes that I'd be interested in. Thanks! :)

HunterPeeples likes this.
  15. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

My wife helped talk me out of selling. She knows me well, what a great woman! Sorry folks, he is off the table.

Mods delete this thread. Thanks

16. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

I am back to thinking about selling again. Anyone interested?

17. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy Active Member

MikaelaMuppet likes this.