Professional Girl Puppet on ebay. Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

As promised I've gone back to the simpler foam based puppets. Hopefully people will be more able to afford this one. Her name is Cheryl Ann (Yes named after my wife) and she is dreaming of being the next big super star and shes, well why don't you click out the link below and check her out for yourself. The reserve bid is lower this time. As usual I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy the story and pictures of Cheryl Ann and except my thanks.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3125766254
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

VC2020

Reaction score
SHE'S GREAT MR. ANGUS. Is she gonna be on Canadian Idol?
BTW is That Anthony the Alligator? He still isn't shipped?

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Again, Another great Puppet. I LOVE the picture with Simon in the back! (I'm a big AI fan!) Great Job. She looks like an anything Muppet from Sesame Street.

Jake

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

As usual guys a big thanks to you all for sending your comments and thanks for the support that you've given as well. Time again for me to answer back those who where kind enough to send comments. We only have two this time around so here we go.

First off is fellow Canadian VC2020. Being Canadian of corse you'd be thinking of Canadian Idol that will be airing here in Canada on CTV. When I can't remember. I think Cheryl Ann is safer there because I don't think Simon Cowell will be on that one. BTW that is indeed Anthony Alligator in that photo. The reason I could use him was because the payment for him did not get here yet. It's a standard thing to wait for the payment to come in before sending the puppet off to the client. Thanks.

Thanks for your letter Jake. Sadly I like American Idol myself. Oddly I don't think the Canadian Idol will be any good with out Simon Cowell. Although he's mean, he does keep it interesting. Yes she does look like a Sesame Anything puppet but there is a difference. Where as Cheryl Ann is exposed foam the Sesame Street Anything child puppets are covered with Antron Fleece.

Well that's it. Only Two this time around. Tomorrow night is Cheryl Ann's last night on eBay. If you want to have a last look at her or if you want to go and try to make a final bid on her. Then by all means please do so. You can click on the link below and have a look. If you can't don't worry and just enjoy the pictures and story. Thank you all.

Take care all
Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3125766254

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i love the whole story..makes the character almost have another demension...

Sarah