Professional Randall Monster Puppet on eBay. Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi One and all.

Another Angus Puppet is once again up on eBay. It's another rebuild and this time it's our Christmas favorite Randall The Red Nosed Monster. Like the first copy of Randall he's been made solely for this Auction. As usual I've come up with a story and took pictures to go with it. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy and thanks everyone.

Take care all

Terry Angus:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1787130529

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Terry-

Kewl puppet - I hope he sells! Sadly, I can't afford him :frown:

BTW, that last pic is too funny!! "Bad, BAD, monster!!" :big_grin:

- Billy :cool:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Great Puppet! I remember the first time I saw him last year! I think he was your second E-bay puppet, wasn't he? Again, Great Puppet, And I hope he finds a good home!

Jake

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Thought I'd let you know that I'll be away for the next two or three days and answer your comments then.

Take care guys

Terry Angus:big_grin: :big_grin:

Ryan

Reaction score
Wow..I am again amazed....I love him! He looks exactly like the first....you have an amazing talent! Man, those Fraggle feet are soooo temptin!!! :wink:
Keep up the awesome work, man!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Very cute! I love his slightly cross-eyed expression. It makes him appear so innocent. Hopefully his new owner won't be so hard on him. :wink: Good luck with the auction, Terry!

Luke

Reaction score
Here i was thinking how cool Terry was, rescuing that cute cool looking puppet from cleaning out santas stinky poopy ol' reindeer barn and then i see him choking poor Randall in the last picture. I sure hope no monsters were harmed in the making of that picture or this may be a case for the 'Society Against Cruelty To Puppets' :rolleyes:

Watch your back Terrence ! :eek:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Ok it's time to answer back to everyone's comments and a big thanks for sending them. The first person to start off with is Traveling matt aka Billy. I'm glad you think Randall's a Kewl puppet and not to worry if you can't afford him the main thing is that you enjoyed him. To be honest I can't afford him either. Referring to the last picture what can i say Santa has a bad temper.

Thank you also Frogboy you've outdone yourself with your comment.

Hi Jake. I checked my records on my auctions and Randall was actually my Fourth eBay puppet. Thanks for your kind words too. I too hope that Randall finds a good home but as it looks right now I don't think he's going to meet the reserve but who knows.

thanks for the Wow Ryan there are some differences in the two different versions of Randall but not big ones. I forgot about those Fraggle feet being in that old photo. By the way what do you mean by the Fraggle feet being so temptin? Don't your family feed you? Thanks again.

Hi Cindy. Gad you liked his eyes I didn't know that he was cross-eyed. Never put puppet eyes on after you've been hit over the head with a frying pan. A bad joke.

Well Luke it looks like I'm in trouble with you aren't I? My image is shot!!! I hear that The Society Against Cruelty To Puppets are a though group. Can't fight this one.

Well that's it gang shortly Randall's auction will be over so if you want to have boo at him please do and if you can bid please do so if not don't worry and just enjoy the pictures and story.

Take care all

Terry Angus

Jackie

Reaction score
Awww Terry! Randall is so wonderful! I wish he met the reserve price!!! :frown: