Professional Turtle puppet on eBay by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi everyone, HO! HO! HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas.

Another Angus Puppet is now up on eBay. Seamus the Turtle is back. This will be the last repeat puppet for a long while. Why I even made another Seamus is a long story that I will not go into right now. He's a great puppet made of foam and hand sewn Antron Fleece and like many of my eBay puppets I came up with a story and took some pictures to go with the eBay posting. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy and thanks everyone.

Take care all

Terry Angus:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

Jackie

Reaction score
Now if that isn't the cutest turtle you've ever seen, then I don't know what is!!

Lu775

Reaction score
Yay! Seamus is back! I think he should get his own talk show. Move over Dr. Phil! :smile:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Great Job Mr. Angus! This guy has always been my favorite!!!!

Jake

Jackie

Reaction score
Yeah Mr. Angus!! LOL!! :smile: Jake is too cute!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Terry, Seamus is great! I loved him before, I love him now... he's so adorable! Good luck with the auction, someone will surely snap him up quick!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well I seem to be making it a tradition to answer your comments on the last day of my ebay puppet Auctions As you may have guessed this is the last day for the Seamus the Turtle's Auction So it's time to answer back to everyone's comments and a big thanks for sending them.

Jackie is first on the list and as usual a big thanks to you for your comment on Seamus's cuteness and for as usual trying to bid on the puppets. One day you'll get one.:wink:

Lu775 I agree with you 100% abut Seamus getting his own talk show and he al;most beat Dr. Phil out but he never had someone like Oprah to back him. Don't count Seamus out of the works yet, he's got plains for Dr. Phil but I think I've told to much already.:rolleyes:

Thanks Jake for your support, I'm glad that he's one of your Favorites and Jake it's ok to call me Terry.:wink:

Cindy as usual I get great support from you too and I thank you, it's great to know that you loved both versions of Seamus.:smile:

As I've said before this is the last day in Seamus's auction so if you want to have a last look at him or if you want to get in a bid please do. You can click on the link below and have a look. If you can't bid on him then don't worry and just enjoy the pictures and story.:big_grin:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

I'll be away from Tuesday to Friday spending Christmas with my family.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry Angus