Professional Wizard Hand Puppet by Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well here we are with another ebay puppet up. It took a while to get this one made as I ran into a couple of snags. The first snag was half way through building the puppet it'self I discovered that I did not have big enough peaces of Antron fleece to make the live hands. So I took what I had and sew together the small peaces to make bigger peaces to fit the live hand. Then I ran into trouble making the costume. Man I hate making costumes. I'm going back to animal characters. Anyway He's finished. "Another Angus Puppet is up on eBay" (Echoing)

His name is Zebulon and he is a Wizard of great power!! As I've said before this guy has live hands like Fozzie except he's not furry. I thought that it would be a nice change to have a puppet with live hands and like so many of my eBay puppets I came up with a story and took some pictures to go with the eBay posting. So click on the link below, have a look and enjoy. I've loved all of your comments and support in the past so If you can bid on him please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy and thanks everyone.

Take care all

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=3113029313

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great job Terry! A wizard, eh? Is he really Wembley underneath in disquise? :eek: Guess not, LOL. Couldn't resist.

The real-hand puppets are a lot of fun. You can do so much more with them. I like the Angus Puppets Stamp by the way. Is that new?

Luke

Reaction score
Hope the magnificent site of Zebulon casts a spell of much frenzied bidding Terry ! He's gorgeous - i love live hand stuff too, as Phil said, your isignia stamps looks very cool too - very posh !

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
Wow! Terry, he looks great! I thought he looked just like a Lord Of The Rings character! Maybee he will be in the next movie? I love his costume. I've always admired those Wizard Robes and cloaks. Nice Job!

Jake

Lu775

Reaction score
Terry, he's positively bewitching! The costume is very nice- love the satin! I bet Dumbledore wish he had an outfit that snazzy.
:smile:

*editted for silly typo

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Terry!

I just placed a bid on it!! I mean, it was the lowest bid available, but, you know...I got it started!

:smile:

Love it, love ALL your puppets!!
Do you hold puppet building classes? Could make a MINT doing that, you know, especially with your resume.

FOZ

Jackie

Reaction score
I love the tag "Hand Made by Terry Angus" that just sounds so....professional! Even magical!!
hehe :smile:

I love it Terry!!!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Well here we are again and I'm ready to answer all of your comments. So far much to my extreme surprise the Wizard's Auction is doing very well. So it's time to answer back to everyone's comments and as usual guys a big thanks for to you all for sending them and the support that you've given as well.

First off we have Phillip Chapman taking the place of his wife Cindy. Thanks for the letter Phil. So you think it's really Wembley Fraggle underneath the Wizard eh? I seem to remember something about that from somewhere. I'd better stop before I have a flash back thing.

I think both Live hand puppets and arm wire puppets both have their good and bad sides. I'm glad you liked my Angus Puppet tag and yes it's a new thing that started with the Frog. All of the new puppets that I'll be making will have them. Thanks Phil.

Hi Luke and thank you very much. I see like Phil you too also like the Live hands and the Angus Puppets tag. I can see that Zebulon is indeed casting a spell on this Auction. Take care Luke.

Thank you Jake for your comment on Zebulon looking like a Lord Of The Ring character. From what I understand it looks like the director of Lord Of The Rings may hire Zebulon for the next movie. How did he put it. Something about when something was going to freeze over. That must mean that he wants Zebulon, right?.......right??...... maybe not.

Glad you liked the robe. The first robe that I made had to be thrown out because I sewed it all wrong on the sewing machine but I got it right the second time around. Thanks Jake.

Lu775. I'm glad you liked the costume. He's bewitched many Witches on dates with his satin robe but he put a stop to it when later he found that he was also attracting the less desirable Witches like HR. Pufnstuf's Witchepoo, the Wizard of Oz Witch and the Witch from Blizzard Island. I heard that there was trouble on the set of Harry Potter when the producers wouldn't let Dumbledore wear a costume like Zebulon's. Thanks Lu.

Hi Foz and thank you for placing a bid on Zebulon it does indeed help and I appreshate it. I'm glad you like my puppets. Sadly I have never yet done a puppet building class before and it's nice that you think I could make a lot at it. If you guys ever hold a puppet convention and bring me in from Nova Scotia, Canada then I'd be happy to hold some puppet building classes. MMMmmmm what are the odds? Thanks again Foz.

Hi Jackie! Thank you for you comment on my Angus Puppet tag. I'm very happy with them and they will be going in any and all puppets that I build from now on. For the longest time I couldn't find anyone who would print the Angus Puppets with the copywrite symbol. Finally at Atlantic Fabrics here in Nova Scotia, Canada I found forms for printed labels. So I called the number on the form and checked to see if they could print the copywrite symbol and they said yes. I was sold. So I ordered 75 of them. Thanks for your letter Jackie.

Well I guess that's it for now and it looks like tomorrow night will be the last night of Zebulon's auction so if you want to have a last look at him or if you want to get in a bid by all means please do so. You can click on the link below and have a look. If you can't bid on him don't worry and just enjoy the pictures and story. Thank you all.

Take care all
Terry Angus
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

beaker

Reaction score
Epic stuff Terry! I think my fave of yours has got to be Sebastian P! That guy was just too hip, in a sort of guru kind of way. If JHC had any semblence of vision these days they'd get ya on board for the upcoming Fox Muppet Show, heh.