Professtional 2nd Weasel Puppet On eBay. Angus Puppets

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Yet again another eBay puppet is up and this time I'm auctioning off a Weasel puppet that I made back in 1986. So go have a look and enjoy and if you can bid on him please do. If not don't worry just enjoy. I'll try harder to return all of your comments. I just get so busy that I do not manage my time very well. Enjoy and thanks everyone.

Take care

Terry Angus

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISA...ed=0&sort=2&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

Luke

Reaction score
Great puppet Terry. Seeing the Baby Bonnet & Bottle picture slightly disturbed me, but then i thought that cunningly you are appealing also to certain 'adult' audiences who also like that kinda thing. LOL !

Luke

matleo

Reaction score
Wow!!!! he's beautiful Terri. Definitly my favorite of the puppets you've posted. I mean really he's character you can 'hear' just by looking at him. Nice.

--Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
I was going to comment on how beautiful this puppet is. I love Weasel puppets!!!! They are so cool! But then i saw that you were selling your entire 3rd season of Star Trek TNG episodes and I was like AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! LOL! I myself just bought the DVD's, i too will liquidate my tape collection hehe :wink:

GREAT PUPPET TERRY!! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah those Star Trek vids caught my eye too - puppet ? what puppet ? :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Terry,

I finally broke down and bid. I know I'll never be able to afford him, but he is awsome! Some day I will have one of your creations. (don't fear the -1) status of my account. I got into a little fight with some sellers on ebay awhile back, and decided not to bid anymore. Should I win, have no fear.

(I gotta go send Tony and Guido over to Jackie now to make sure she's outta da runnin')

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

The first person to respond back to is Luke and I'm glad you liked the weasel I'm sorry if the Bonnet & bottle disturbed you but it's not an Adult thing. It was suppose to be the weasel when he was a baby. That was my wife Cheryl's idea. The only thing disturbing is that fact that you came up with the idea of it being an Adult thing. LOL! :big_grin: Just kidding thanks for the fun comment.
:smile:
Hey, Matt!! the only person who has spelled my name with an "i" instead of a "y" :wink: I'm glad that Fred Weasel is your favorite of my puppets so far. Thanks

Hi there Jackie. Thanks for trying to bid on the Weasel I'm glad you like him. Those Star Trek The Next Generation videos I have on eBay are not doing good at all LOL. Like you I am buying all of my star treks on DVD as they are coming out but I cat' get anyone to bid on them on eBay. This 3rd season you see there now is my third attempt at auctioning them off. The first season did very good. it sold for $114.00 US but my second season didn't go anywhere and the same for the third season and I think I know why. I think everyone is getting them on DVD and no one is interested in video tapes anymore and rightfully so.

Maybe Luke will bid on them. Hey I'll sell for $30.00 US on the Trek tapes. :rolleyes:

Hi Radionate. Looks like right now your in the lead for the weasel puppet so thanks for bidding but please don't send Tony or Guido to hurt Jackie she's a good person really. I mean she was nice enough to let me bid on her cookie. (For more info see the Goose posting.) Not top worry about your one status I'll keep an open mind. Thanks.

Well for the moment that's it so take care all of you.

Terry Angus

Ryan

Reaction score
Terry-

Once again, you've amazed me! I love him! Candy does, too! :wink:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Thanks Ryan.

I'm glad that both you and Candy both like him.

Take care

Terry

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ButchCat
The only thing disturbing is that fact that you came up with the idea of it being an Adult thing. LOL! :big_grin: Just kidding thanks for the fun comment.
I think you are probably right - i've been watching Jerry Springer farrrrr too much lately !!!! :big_grin: Glad your puppet is doing well .. one day i intend to commision you to make me a cool penguin puppet !