Project: Pinpointing Sesame Street's Location

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If anyone has The Street We Live oN handy, you can check the address on Oscar's package.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I believe the zipcode said 12345, which I believe is an actual zipcode for more upstate New York, but I'm not exactly sure.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Here's the address for Oscar's trash can from "The Street We Live On". The zip code is 10123, which puts Sesame Street around W 35th Street in Midtown, New York.

Count von Count

Reaction score
We should ask Jim Lewis What he thinks.
He might know how to pinpoint S.S Location.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't believe Jim Lewis works for Sesame, does he? I know he works with the other Muppets, but quite often, not all of them work for both; for instance Caroll Spinney doesn't work with the other Muppets, meanwhile the likes of Bill Barretta and Dave Goelz rarely work with Sesame.

Interestingly, I know Jim wanted it that way, if I remember correctly, Steve said that Jim wanted to keep him and Dave separate from Sesame, even though Steve had wanted to work for Sesame as well, and only got to after Jim's death, and he took on the likes of Kermit and Ernie before he really got to do other Sesame characters through the years.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
We should ask Jim Lewis What he thinks.
He might know how to pinpoint S.S Location.
Umm... no. Jim Lewis doesn't work for Sesame Street. He'd have no idea.

And... by the way... is this thread trying to find the studio where they shoot it, or the fictional location on the show? :confused: