1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Project "Zelirangoo"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Effralyo, Apr 24, 2005.

1. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Judgin` my signature, I think ya know who`s my FAV Henson`s character. So I decided to make several drawings (coming soon!) to my project I make since 1998. I was always interesting where Zeliboba could live before his appearing on Sesame Street. According to my story, it`s a magic place - Zelirangoo Dale, where live different kind spirits, including courtyard spirits( I call them Dratchers, for more shortness). And, by the way,you`ll know soon who`s that Effralyo who gave me such a nick. And lots of other things. ;)
    Just wait.:sing:
  2. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Here's something else I did while on the bus today. I didn't get a lot drawn on this one beecause I was more interested in writeing then I was in drawing. This pic really isn't what I had in mind. :o I was trying to draw her the way I discribed her in my fic but frankly I think she looks more like Dazy Duke than a althletic championion. ;) If anyone remebers the fic I started a few months back. She's not that flurty believe me. Hard to draw what you have in mind. But at least Skeeter has a body now. :)
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ooops. Me thinks voi posted in the wrong thread ZZ!
  4. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Sorry about that I got it backwards again. I guess I really shouldn't post when I'm half asleep. lol
    :excited: And Elfralyo interesting plot. Can't waite to the first installment. :)
  5. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

That`s OK, Zelda, I`ve got it on when saw.
    As for the project, its "launching" date is..... roughly..... early May.
  6. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

List of characters

`Twould be mean of me don`t introduce the characters (most of them at least) beforehand. So here we go:
    1) The Dratchers (courtyard spirits; the main six ones):
    Zeliboba himself
    OfflaraOra
    Quieen Obeira
    Gelarkiel
    Gembang
    Hirlenjo
    2)The Other Spirits:
    Effralyo (the small, bird-like echo spirit)
    Krangry-Kragor-Tangry-Tagor-Klevor-Trevor-Ftagaratto (the tall, skinny, six-armed swamp spirit; a.k.a. Krangry-Gdang)
    Helbangior<or: Kelbangor>(the blue fuzzy rock-eater)
    Larko and Larquiola (two flamingo-like lake spirits, brother and sister)
    3)The Wonderful Plants:
    Clap-Clap-Ash
    Hullonge trees(look like a maple with blue, mauve and pink leaves)
    Yvy-Fiew<or OrchiDruid>(a flower looking as a druid with a beard; speaking sounds as sound of flute - hence the name)
    4)Other Zelirangoo Residents:
    Ernesto Wellainever(the young muppet priest)
    Whatze Heck (Ernesto`s sister)
    The Villagers(several for a while):
    Incre Dibly
    Unspeak Ableguy
    Heyyou Getlost
    and a human hunter who wants to kill Zel for his fur - Furio Usone.
    That`s all for a while. More adding soon.
  7. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Launch proceed....

Wait for Effralyo and Krangry-Kdang pix tomorrow. Though - isn`t it "charming" that the main hero will appear with suuuuuch late....;) Now I work on the logo and first Zel sketches.
  8. Beauregard

Waiting...!!!
  9. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Sounds good so far! I'm really looking foward to seeing what they look like, sounds like a good story comming along. :)
  10. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

They`re scanned already, now I just must stuff`em in Photobucket.
  11. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

12. Beauregard

I think these may be your best pictures yet...you just keep ongetting better and better!

I stand in dazed amazement and respect.

WOWOOWOOWWWOWWOWOOWOOWOOWOOOOOOO!
  13. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

And with a lil late - Zeliboba himself. Not matter that on Sesame Street he wears a mantle. Actually, he`s pretty leggy and slim, and can use the magic - like here. (Though I still doubt that he has a tail....) The three small critters are Shadies - actually random spirits who like to pretend someone`s shadows and trick him.
    www.photobucket.com/albums/y93/EunyEldo/Zeliboba.jpg
  14. Beauregard

Oh my!

It is....astounding.

Wowzers! Glark! Gardylardyflardyflooo!
  15. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

<Laughs> It seems we have TWO chain glarkers already in here. I continue to work - make a sketch of Ernesto Wellainever and one more Zel awhile.
  16. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

17. Beauregard

Ok...I am going to make a confession here....I do not know who Zelirangoo is...or even what series. FR? SS? TMS?

I do know, however, that he looks great in all your drawings!
  18. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

*Blink, blink*
    Ts-ts-ts. Gardy, you mixed it all up again. Zelirangoo, actually, is a name of the magic mountain dale where all the spirits live. And I made it up under impression of our "Sesame Street" version. And Zeliboba is name of the main hero - that tall blue one.
    And thanx for praise, of course.
  19. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

[Temporarly freezed until I write the fanfic itself till the end.]
  20. Beauregard

Sorry...my confusion....*bangs head (gently) on desk*