1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Promo: Elmo Cameo in Scrubs Season 8, Now on ABC

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Frogpuppeteer, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Dont know if anyone saw the preview or if anyone likes scrubs but there seems to be a scene with a sesame street monster getting an ex ray by jd
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Cool! personally, I think this show went downhill after season five.:p
  3. Libba Yuki

Libba Yuki Member

I love Scrubs (even though, I honestly have only seen about maybe 10-15 episodes total through repeats...scattered episodes), and am thrilled about it moving to ABC.

I didn't see the promo in question, but I heard about it from my mother and sister (they know I'm a Muppet nut, and knew I'd get a kick out of it)!
  4. StreetScenes

StreetScenes Member

5. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeeeeeeeaaaah! Telling Bill to shut up will get you thrown out of there real quick, heh! :eek:
  6. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I can't wait for that episode! I just know there'll be some kind of interaction between Oscar and Dr. Cox.
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Oh, man! I am so glad ABC picked this one up... just for the Sesame Street episode... after all, NBC's contract or something expired with them last season, and due to the writer's strike they weren't able to get it a proper send off.

And I have to say, THIS is why I like Elmo. When Kevin gets out of the world of Sesame Street and brings Elmo with him, he really lets loose and does some amazing improv like this.
  8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Yea that was Elmo at his best!
  9. Frogpuppeteer

this made me love elmo again
  10. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Wow ya know Kevin is such a great Muppeter to really take Elmo and make him into such a wonderful Muppet.
  11. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

WOOHOO! Two of my favourite programs together!. The scrubs cast has worked with the Muppets before, but this, This is brilliant. ROFL "Now Where's Elmo's liver!" This is what I like about Elmo. Kevin can do some brillig stuff with him outside of the show context where he has to stricly adhere to script, hence promos and Interviews are excellent comedy.
    Oh man that was too funny, with Elmo rubbing in his popularity, and learning a new word.
  12. Taco Wiz

Taco Wiz Member

The preview was awesome.
  13. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

14. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

15. Frogpuppeteer

16. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

It's gonna be Awesome!
  17. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Oh wow! Great picks!
  18. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

I wonder is it going to be in one of JDs' daydreams or real life? *lol* :)
  19. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Most likely daydream I say. But with Sesame Street you never can be too sure? ;)
  20. DTWolf

DTWolf Member

update: 27, not 20, January

This episode was originally slated for tomorrow night, 20 January, but of course that's presidential-inauguration night here in the U.S., and the post-inaugural festivities are taking over the airwaves. (Wasn't that predictable when they first announced the date for this show? Sigh.)

So I've been wondering what would happen to the episode, and found an answer--according to ABC's Scrubs site the Sesame episode of Scrubs is now slated for NEXT week, Tuesday the 27th of January.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/scrubs/index?pn=index

So if you're all excited about tomorrow night--well, you'll have to wait some more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.