Promo: Elmo Cameo in Scrubs Season 8, Now on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Dont know if anyone saw the preview or if anyone likes scrubs but there seems to be a scene with a sesame street monster getting an ex ray by jd

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Cool! personally, I think this show went downhill after season five.:stick_out_tongue:

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I love Scrubs (even though, I honestly have only seen about maybe 10-15 episodes total through repeats...scattered episodes), and am thrilled about it moving to ABC.

I didn't see the promo in question, but I heard about it from my mother and sister (they know I'm a Muppet nut, and knew I'd get a kick out of it)!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeeeeeeeaaaah! Telling Bill to shut up will get you thrown out of there real quick, heh! :eek:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I can't wait for that episode! I just know there'll be some kind of interaction between Oscar and Dr. Cox.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh, man! I am so glad ABC picked this one up... just for the Sesame Street episode... after all, NBC's contract or something expired with them last season, and due to the writer's strike they weren't able to get it a proper send off.

And I have to say, THIS is why I like Elmo. When Kevin gets out of the world of Sesame Street and brings Elmo with him, he really lets loose and does some amazing improv like this.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow ya know Kevin is such a great Muppeter to really take Elmo and make him into such a wonderful Muppet.

Status
Not open for further replies.