1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

*pulls apart Emmy and Jackie*

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Janice & Mokey's Man, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Hey gals, I have an idea! Listen, both of you have avatars, yet you are both only really 1 of the personalities.

I shall now act as arbitrator, just like the good ol' Greeks used to (Zeus himself had to arbitrate some mighty big situations!).

*beats gavel*

Here is what I propose:

Since you are both Ernie and neither one of you is Bert, and Emmy, you use Ernie's avatar, and Jackie, you Bert's, why don't you two crazy BBB muffin gals---get this---"take turns"?

*feels like he's a human on SS now with E & J as Muppets-through-which-kids-learn-good-adulty-things*

Emmy, you are now usin' Ernie. How about you keep Ernie, and then in---oh, I don't know, perhaps a few weeks---you let Jackie be Ernie, and you Bert? And then at the end of the period, y'all may switch back! :)

Whaddya think, gals? :D

*glances back and forth between such two great goddesses*

(Ooohhhh, the mighty fires of Muffinlympus...)
  2. Jackie

Jackie New Member

LOL!!!! I think I am going to forget who I am! :)
  3. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

J&M'sM

Not to criticise, but I think you're idea might be more confusing than having both of them use Ernie at once.
  4. True, but maybe people would eventually get used to it or E&J could announce it or somethin'---I don't know, just somethin' that came to mind...
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Emmy & Jackie & One Personality...

"Don't look at me, I think these people are nuts."

-Bill Murray (Pete Venkman, GhostbustersII)

And "I" should talk, huh?
    FOZ
  6. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Take turns?

I dunno. You know sharing Bill Barretta is one thing.

But shairing an air guitar... I mean avatar (dang, I always do that!) is another...

:p
  7. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

We're very good at anouncin' things.

We usually start off with a "It's Coming" type thread a week in advance, hyping up nothing.

It's really fun...