Puppet Buzz: New Puppetry Website

Blink

Reaction score
Although we started posting a few months ago, it was important to wait until the website was fully operational before officially launching it.

So, without further adieu I am proud to introdouce a new international puppetry news and information blog....

PUPPET BUZZ

I encourage feedback and submissions for puppetry news and infomation from your area of the world.

Luke

Reaction score
OMG the dinosaur animatronic video in one of those posts is amazing. People are wondering where its from - my first thought is Walking With Dinosaurs, a joint UK/USA factual documentary that used various animatronics in that style, but from the last shot it looks like some kinda stage show.

Great blog, keep it up!

Blink

Reaction score
Luke said:
OMG the dinosaur animatronic video in one of those posts is amazing. People are wondering where its from - my first thought is Walking With Dinosaurs, a joint UK/USA factual documentary that used various animatronics in that style, but from the last shot it looks like some kinda stage show.

Great blog, keep it up!
Hey Luke,

Glad you like it. There is actually more info on the dinosaur post that you are referring to. If you click on the "comments" link at the top of the post, additional information has been added by another one of our contributors "Tom". I hope that gives you some more info.

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks Blink. Ah so it does have something to do with Walking With Dinosaurs - i'll be sure to catch the live show when it comes to the UK.