1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Puppet Collections for sale on ebay!

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Shaver80, Jul 29, 2005.

1. Shaver80

Shaver80 New Member

hey everyone...its been a while. just wanted to let some real puppeteers know that i am sell 9 different puppets from my collection of puppet productions gear on ebay. come and bid!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZstronghaul
  2. gfarkwort

gfarkwort Member

um.....sorry but that link doesnt seem to be working :(
  3. Shaver80

Shaver80 New Member

4. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Wow, LP "gray" and "yellow" look just like the puppet my co-worker at PBS performs for our pledge drives.
  5. puppetpackpepe

puppetpackpepe New Member

Coolies. I would look into getting one, but our group already has all of those :) If i might make a suggestion, the Mr.Quimper puppet is very versitale. We've used it to do anything from Daniel in the Lions Den to a Paul Schafer look-a-like!

Also, these puppets are very durable and will last for a long time. Gee, I hope it doesn't sound like i'm plugging your auctions :p

Puppetpackpepe
  6. Shaver80

Shaver80 New Member

No problem

I love puppet productions and hope that whoever gets these will love them as well. they are in great condition and have been wonderful characters.

I am updating my collection with newer puppets so thanks! :zany: :D
  7. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

nice puppets I get most of mine from puppet productions myself... I'm thinking about bidding on the mr. quimper as my team only has one human arm puppet
  8. Shaver80

Shaver80 New Member

The Auctions End Tonight

Hey everyone...the ebay auctions end tonight so if you are interested in any of these puppets, nows your chance. Some of them have not even been bid on yet and the bidding is still low :D .

Thanks