Puppet dinner

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Guy's and Gal's,

Here is some of my photos from the dinner.
Hope you like them.

Propologist
Mike

photos

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Thanks for posting those, Mike! In the words of Tony the Tiger, who unfortunately was never a puppet, "They're grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!"

:stick_out_tongue:

Melonpool

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm glad you got pictures. I had a camera but never bothered to take it out of my pocket. I guess I was tooo busy puppeteering. Too bad there weren't any pics of the "MC" puppet in there. :wink:

Phantom

Reaction score
I bet the people in the restaurant thought you were crazy....oh wait, it is southern California...just another typical dining experience.

Whatever

Reaction score
Kool! Thanks for sharing!
*blows Muley a kiss*

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Phantom said:
I bet the people in the restaurant thought you were crazy....oh wait, it is southern California...just another typical dining experience.
I'm not sure, but I think we may have really frightened them. That is, until even they started taking pictures of us!

Whatever

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I'm not sure, but I think we may have really frightened them. That is, until even they started taking pictures of us!

Why isn't your puppet in any of the pictures?
(60 second rule, grumble grumble grumble)

Jinx

Reaction score
Those are great! I am so glad that people were taking pictures, becuase I am notorious for having a camera in my pocket and never snapping the shutter!

I really loved it when the other people were taking pictures with their cell phones, and even the restaurant staff were hovering at the door watching us. I think it's safe to say that a good time was had by all!

Phantom

Reaction score
Jinx said:
I think it's safe to say that a good time was had by all!
I've never known anybody to actually say that in real life... :stick_out_tongue: