1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Puppet Earth

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Joggy, Jul 23, 2013.

1. Joggy

Joggy Member

Boy, it's been a while! Hi guys, how is everybody doing?

I'm back here with a fun project I'd like to share with you. I've been working with a great troupe of filmmakers. We've been exploring some strange foreign lands to shoot the first in a series of nature documentaries entitled Puppet Earth.

Details of our expedition (as well as some interesting Behind the Scenes Featurettes) can be found at www.puppetearth.com.

If you like what you saw, be sure to join our Facebook page for updates on our future expeditions, fun bonus facts and more!

theSHE124 likes this.
  2. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Interesting new approach to your puppets, Joggy. Using new kinds of animals in a sense of realism while still making it ironic and funny. Is it possible to get Eawls for pets? :)