Puppet Eye Supplies On Ebay

Show and Tell

Reaction score
I was just looking for eyes. Actually does anyone know where Dave P gets his eyes from (and dont tell me from his dad :rolleyes: ) I've been looking for them all over the internet to no avail.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
You want 1/2 dome eyes. They come in a couple of sizes and are sold by a company called Mercury Plastics. Mercury only sells in bulk (I think their minimum order is about 1,000 pairs) but you can buy them individually from McGinnis Puppets.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
A little nail polish remover or sanding will take the color off these and make them blanks just like what Mercury Plastics offers. :excited:

I have a whole closet full, (due to Mercury's minimum order policy) thats the only reason why I'm not bidding. lol

Show and Tell

Reaction score
I was just thinking (scary huh?) that if someone was to make those kind of eyes with threaded shanks on them and a plastic backing thats threaded, then we could change out different eyes, ears and noses just like a Mr. Potato Head. You could use the same puppet for so many looks. I have a tap and die set I might give it a try.

DPuppets

Reaction score
I just made an order with Mercury this week. I talked to them for quite a while. They did tell me that you can buy less just have to catch them in right time. He was going to sell me 25 pairs. So...you might be able to do that. I always order like 100 pairs and have had no problem.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
When I last placed my order it was the first that I heard of the new minimum order qty. I'm thinking that they may have either lost some customers (like they might lose me) or that so many people raised a stink over the amount that they aren't being as strict on the policy as they were in the beginning. I'll bat my eye lashes and say "Please" when the time comes to order again..... otherwise I'm probably gonna order from McGinnis.

...... hmmmm, what would be the point of batting the lashes over the phone :confused:

Jinx

Reaction score
I have oredered them from the above mentioned Mc Ginnis Puppets and found their prices to be very reasonable, and their service to be second-to-none. I am sure I will be oredering from them again in the future.

officermom

Reaction score
The current high-bidder on the EBay eyes just happens to be ME! :smile:

If I win, I'd be really willing to share some of the eyes (I am WAAAAYYYY too busy to put 40+ pairs of eyes to use any time in the near future!) for cost (or less) plus (real) shipping for anyone who might be in need of just a few pairs.

If anyone's interested, post and I'll follow-up if I win the auction.

Puppetually,

Melissa

Show and Tell

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
...... hmmmm, what would be the point of batting the lashes over the phone :confused:
It's a telepathic control thing I think. My wife does the same thing to me over the phone all the time.:smirk: