puppet eyes blues

puppetise

Reaction score
im planing a character like earnie but smaller i need eyes like earnies but plastic sppons around here dot seam right i look at labrats characters with those type eyes and think what are they made of any suggestions on how.............. low bugget please

all the best -wayne-

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Christmas is nearly here and the shops are full of plastic, sperical, easily painted decorations...Just avoid the glass ones, they're not so fun to sand!

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
Bobbles? (baubles?)...yes that's what I meant. Cut them down to size.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Vacuforming is pretty cheap, but takes some practice. The advantage is that once you learn to do it you can make almost any kind of eyes you want. Search the forum for old vaccumforming threads or Google it and you should find some very good tutorials.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
The eyes on my puppet's are plastic spoons i was lucky enough to get some perfect ernie shaped ones from e-bay i also use ping pong balls and baubles i occasionally use flat white plastic cut to shape for eyes too.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I went into Kmart and bought oval measuring spoons.Then just pick the size you want and cut off the handle.

puppetise

Reaction score
koool ill go to kmart today on my break at work its just across the food court!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Spoon eyes.

puppetise said:
koool ill go to kmart today on my break at work its just across the food court!
How did you go.Did you find them?The brand is Decor Cooks' measure spoon set.You can also get stainless steel versions from Coles.Hope they stock the same things down there as they do up here.

puppetise

Reaction score
hmm i saw a few but know i know the brand il look again thanks