1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Puppet Gallery

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by buttons, Jan 24, 2013.

1. buttons

buttons New Member

I'm not sure if this site has it but I think it would be cool if each user--on his or her profile--had a gallery where s/he could post pictures of their puppets and have a description of their name, 'age', and facts. There could maybe be a video gallery for that too.

2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Not sure how likely that will be, but you have a few options.

You could either start a thread showcasing your puppets in the puppet section, or you could make a page for yourself on our wiki and create a gallery on the page, then just link to it in your signature or something.

As it stands, the wiki would be your best bet. if you need any help, feel free to pm me

http://muppet-central.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_Central_Wiki

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

4. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Why was this moved to Puppet News?

Heh...I forgot about blogspot. Yeah, that might be easier than the wiki. :o

5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

However, it would also depend on your audience/circumstances. If you want a lot of people to view them, a forum thread might be the best choice. If you still want a good amount of people to view them, and want to keep them organized, the wiki might make more sense. I would only recommend a blogspot if you have an existing one for your work, in which case it would be a great fit, or if you don't mind waiting a while for it to become seen by more people.

Then, if you're doing more professional puppetry, a website might be a better fit. But if you're just making a few puppets and aren't really serious about it, the wiki or forum might be the way to go.

Vincent L likes this.
  6. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

Is this what you were thinking of?