Puppet Gallery

buttons

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this site has it but I think it would be cool if each user--on his or her profile--had a gallery where s/he could post pictures of their puppets and have a description of their name, 'age', and facts. There could maybe be a video gallery for that too.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Not sure how likely that will be, but you have a few options.

You could either start a thread showcasing your puppets in the puppet section, or you could make a page for yourself on our wiki and create a gallery on the page, then just link to it in your signature or something.

As it stands, the wiki would be your best bet. if you need any help, feel free to pm me

http://muppet-central.wikia.com/wiki/Muppet_Central_Wiki

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why was this moved to Puppet News?

Heh...I forgot about blogspot. Yeah, that might be easier than the wiki. :embarrassed:

Hubert

Reaction score
However, it would also depend on your audience/circumstances. If you want a lot of people to view them, a forum thread might be the best choice. If you still want a good amount of people to view them, and want to keep them organized, the wiki might make more sense. I would only recommend a blogspot if you have an existing one for your work, in which case it would be a great fit, or if you don't mind waiting a while for it to become seen by more people.

Then, if you're doing more professional puppetry, a website might be a better fit. But if you're just making a few puppets and aren't really serious about it, the wiki or forum might be the way to go.