puppet head blanks on ebay

propologist

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Hope this is OK to post here in the puppetry forum. I put the link here because it has to do with building puppets not selling books and figures.If this is the wrong place for it (mods.) please let me know. These are some of the pattern heads. They are made from upholstery foam. Some of you saw them at the puppet dinner.http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsparrowsnestcreationsQQhtZ-1

If you have any questions and I will answer them as best as I can.

Thanks,

Propologist
Mike

shtick

Reaction score
These 650's eyes, are these an actual product? Are there different muppet eyes for sale that come in different sizes? Where would they be available?

Blink

Reaction score
propologist said:
Hi Guys,
Hope this is OK to post here in the puppetry forum. I put the link here because it has to do with building puppets not selling books and figures.If this is the wrong place for it (mods.) please let me know. These are some of the pattern heads. They are made from upholstery foam. Some of you saw them at the puppet dinner.http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsparrowsnestcreationsQQhtZ-1

If you have any questions and I will answer them as best as I can.

Thanks,

Propologist
Mike
Too bad you don't ship to Canada.:cry:

propologist

Reaction score
head blanks

Hi guys,

Blink you are on MC, the best board on the net. If you bid and win anything of mine on ebay. I would be happy to send it to you in Canada, your one of the guy's from MC that counts to me.

Shtick the 650's are a size - 1 7/8" 650 is also the part number. Yes these are available for Mercury Plasics but they have a minimum Qty. as some here have found out.

Propologist
Mike

shtick

Reaction score
propologist said:
650 is also the part number. Yes these are available for Mercury Plasics
Hey Propologist, do you know what these are actually supposed to be sold as? I know Mercury isn't seling them as puppet eyes. Are they some kind of part or something?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
They're primarily used as eyes for dolls, teddy bears and other toys. Mercury is one of the world's largest suppliers I think.

MGov

Reaction score
If I win one of the auctions, can I just come get it instead of having it shipped?

Edited to add: I got A and B!

How bout we go grab a beer on Ventura and I pay you there? :crazy: