1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

puppet head blanks on ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by propologist, Nov 6, 2005.

1. propologist

propologist Member

Hi Guys,
    Hope this is OK to post here in the puppetry forum. I put the link here because it has to do with building puppets not selling books and figures.If this is the wrong place for it (mods.) please let me know. These are some of the pattern heads. They are made from upholstery foam. Some of you saw them at the puppet dinner.http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsparrowsnestcreationsQQhtZ-1

If you have any questions and I will answer them as best as I can.

Thanks,

Propologist
    Mike
  2. gfarkwort

gfarkwort Member

Thats pretty cool! I'm liking the beak:)
  3. shtick

shtick New Member

These 650's eyes, are these an actual product? Are there different muppet eyes for sale that come in different sizes? Where would they be available?
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

This is the right thread for this topic! :)
  5. Blink

Blink Member

Too bad you don't ship to Canada.:cry:
  6. propologist

propologist Member

head blanks

Hi guys,

Blink you are on MC, the best board on the net. If you bid and win anything of mine on ebay. I would be happy to send it to you in Canada, your one of the guy's from MC that counts to me.

Shtick the 650's are a size - 1 7/8" 650 is also the part number. Yes these are available for Mercury Plasics but they have a minimum Qty. as some here have found out.

Propologist
    Mike
  7. shtick

shtick New Member

Hey Propologist, do you know what these are actually supposed to be sold as? I know Mercury isn't seling them as puppet eyes. Are they some kind of part or something?
  8. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

They're primarily used as eyes for dolls, teddy bears and other toys. Mercury is one of the world's largest suppliers I think.
  9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

10. MGov

MGov New Member

If I win one of the auctions, can I just come get it instead of having it shipped?

Edited to add: I got A and B!

How bout we go grab a beer on Ventura and I pay you there? :crazy:
  11. MGov

MGov New Member

Just wanted to add that I got the heads from Propologist. They're great! He does some really nice work just experimenting. I would love to see some of his finished stuff. And he's a nice guy too!

thanks!
  12. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

MGov, you didn't make it to the dinner? I thought you were one of the lucky ones who did.

So what are you working on? Hope to see some pics in this forum later on!

:)
    Anthony
  13. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Also wanted to add: Congrats to Propologist for selling all those great puppet-parts! :D
  14. MGov

MGov New Member

No, I wasn't at the dinner. Some friends who have strong ties to New Orleans had a Mardi Gras party fundrasier for Katrina the same night. Also, they had just won Emmies for a show they were producers on. And they hadn't seen our baby in a while. And they invited us first.

So I didn't make it for the dinner.