Puppet Hub

biblebetty

Reaction score
no but thank-you for the information. I set up an account too!

jcnegron

Reaction score
I went there and found many familiar faces.
4 years ago when I joined Muppet Central I looked around and found very little on puppet building. Now I feel that there are too many options. I have already joined several forums, and sometimes i don't have the time to check all of them. For some reason Muppet Central is the forum I feel more comfortable with.
So I might join that hub. However I wish it were a way to have all of these forums in a central place.

biblebetty

Reaction score
I've gone to puppet hub and signed up, got my profile. Now when I try to get into the site it showed a "site mantainance" I tried an hour later and now i'm getting an error message. I even tried a web seach to see if maybe something is wrong on my computer and still getting an error message. is everything ok with this site?

dkmontgomery

Reaction score
maintenance

I've gone to puppet hub and signed up, got my profile. Now when I try to get into the site it showed a "site mantainance" I tried an hour later and now i'm getting an error message. I even tried a web seach to see if maybe something is wrong on my computer and still getting an error message. is everything ok with this site?
I just noticed that today as well. I am thinking that they are doing maintenance. That is my guess.:smile: