Puppet Job Opening

CB Boy

Reaction score
Here's a job posting for any other puppeteers or aspiring puppeteers on the west coast - I think you have to be a U.S. citizen so I'm out:

PUPPETEER JOB NOTICE - LOS ANGELES, CA

Video shoot, one or two days, to perform in Sylmar, CA (in the San Fernando Valley) during the week of 1/4/03. Looking for an existing team of 4, or to create a team. Rate is $366/day per 1st (head) performer; $212/day per 2nd (arms) performer. Please respond with resume and VHS video tape of performances.

Apply To:

Bould Productions
12473 Gladstone Ave.
Sylmar, CA 91342
Resume: Fax to 818-838-3441
mailto:jim@bouldproductions.com

*Credit for this goes to Buck Beaver, who forwarded it to me because he couldn't log in to post tonight.

CB Boy

Reaction score
Incidently, here's another puppet opportunity (this one is from the PofA Bulletin Board):

"I am looking for a puppeteer to perform in my home for my son's birthday party in Staten Island, N.Y. 2/08/03. Preferably with someone who offers a show and a puppetmaking working shop or some other type service. Respond ASAP to macmami@earthlink.net. Zaina Rivera"

The P of A Board is a great place to find opportunities for puppeteering and puppet building. Check it out at
http://www.puppeteers.org/bulletin.htm