puppet material list?

video567

Reaction score
hey scarylarrywolf i see you are in tacoma im in spokane. know any other puppet builders in WA state?

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Yay! A friend in WA! Actually, MuppetQuilter says she lives about an hour's drive from me. I forgot what city though. Are you a PofA member? There aren't many in my area -- I think there might be one other person in Tacoma, but I'm not sure.

video567

Reaction score
wow cool! what is PofA? im new to the puppet scene just trying to learn. im a big star wars fan though you can check my link posted here for my webdite i havent updated it since 2000 though.

video567

Reaction score
puppets_etc i sent you an email but just in case i found the picture in google by doing a search on el chapuling colorado.. laters

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by video567
puppets_etc i sent you an email but just in case i found the picture in google by doing a search on el chapuling colorado.. laters
Right back at ya!:big_grin:

Deb:flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by video567
wow cool! what is PofA? im new to the puppet scene just trying to learn. im a big star wars fan though you can check my link posted here for my webdite i havent updated it since 2000 though.
PofA = Puppeteers of America. I'm a member as well.

Geez, I wish more MC folks lived closer to me. Nate's around here, but our schedules don't let us hang out none, and Byron can't leave town.

Some kind of parole issue, I'm sure.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Geez, I wish more MC folks lived closer to me. Nate's around here, but our schedules don't let us hang out none, and Byron can't leave town.
Some kind of parole issue, I'm sure.
:embarrassed: I'm inclined to agree (ya know, after reading a few of his posts...):eek:

Deb:flirt:

How do you become a member of PofA?

Koozbanian Foob

Reaction score
How would I search for the kind of fur used on Oscar the Grouch and/or Grover.

In NYC there are tons of players to find plastic and foam, but there isn't a solid "arts & crafts" place to be found. I'm desperate for fluffy, fuzzy fur!