1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Puppet on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by rtgentry, Dec 22, 2005.

1. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

2. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

That is one cool puppet. I would love to make a little movie with him. It would be about where I work.
  3. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

4. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Hey kyle your pm box is full....
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Ok unfull now.
  6. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Doesn't this one resemble Hoggle quite a bit?
  7. Your right!!!! It DOES resemble Hoggle......QUICK....Scrappy I mean Scooby..... Blow the whistle, call the cops......LOL
  8. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I wansn't insinuating copyrightinfrigement, just so you know ;) Heck i've been making replicas of muppets myself. Altho i'm not saying this is a replica. It slightly resembles hoggle, wich i think is very nice in deed, and very skillfull of the builder.
  9. Tztz

Tztz Member

This is not a replica! i just want to make this clear, :) i wrote in the description that its do reminds me something of Brian Froud. i dont believe the artist thought on hoggle when she made this puppet. it may remind him, but i dont believe it is something intended.
  10. I have No troubles with replicas......I own a Zoot puppet....I think it really looks good, and hope you get every penny ya want for it.
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

That is awesome!! All of it!!
  12. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Active Member

Tztz,

Are there any websites with more of Maria's (is that the builder's name?) work? Her puppets look great!
  13. Tztz

Tztz Member

soon there would be a gallery on FurryPuppet:crazy:
  14. Lab Rat

Lab Rat Member

15. Pino

Pino Member

16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

This guy looks very similar to a puppet I built and perform.:grouchy:
  17. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Where's a pic of your's Snowth??
  18. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I don't have a digital camera or a scanner.
  19. Blink

Blink Member

Yes, Buck there is a website.

Here it is.

She has some amazing pictures, including one that give some insight into how she sculpts her puppet heads.

I love her work.
  20. Tztz

Tztz Member

ive seen this site before but there are planty of new works of her that are not included .
    i am also a big fan of her puppets.she is just amazing. i also think that i have mentioned her name here in the past :)