Puppet Pattern Sale

keithallison

Reaction score
I'll admit that after receiving my pattern sans foam (until it comes in)... that it is definitely a quality product. It's a very professional setup with the full size pattern and the instructional software that comes with it. Like Shtick said, maybe since it no longer ships with foam, make the pattern alone $30. This is obviously just the opinions of two people...

thanks for the great product!

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
Hey, all!

I'm 14, and have been doing puppets as a hobbie for about 3 years now. I started with marrionettes, but now I'm really into the reticulated foam puppets. I've noticed that the paterns are very expensive (I don't have an allowance!), and I won't be able to buy one if they remain that high. Is there a site that I can get a quality patern from for a cheaper price, or even get a discount at ProjectPuppet?

Thanks, Gabe

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Their Sock Puppet Pattern is very affordable ($20 or so isn't it?). I have a Guide to Puppet Building Resources that includes links and information you might find helpful too.

You can also search the forum using "Puppet Pattern" and you'll find old threads with links to free patterns.

Blink

Reaction score
GabeFirestone said:
Hey, all!

I'm 14, and have been doing puppets as a hobbie for about 3 years now. I started with marrionettes, but now I'm really into the reticulated foam puppets. I've noticed that the paterns are very expensive (I don't have an allowance!), and I won't be able to buy one if they remain that high. Is there a site that I can get a quality patern from for a cheaper price, or even get a discount at ProjectPuppet?

Thanks, Gabe
Hey Gabe,

You can always ask, but I must say that they are well worth the money. I had bought some cheaper puppet patterns when I first started to build and they were very limited in what the offered to me as a builder. These I believe are priced very fairly.

I do understand about being 14 and strapped for cash. My mom always had me save up for what I wanted. Birthday, holidays' where you might be given a gift, I would ask my family to pool their resources to get me what I needed (or just save the money). I didn't always get stuff when I wanted it, but I got it eventually.

There is always the $19.95 Glorified Sock puppet pattern.

Another thing I often did was odd jobs for family for a little bit of cash. Again it may take some time, but if you really want something, in time you can get it this way.

As I said you can always try private messaging him, or find other ways to get what you want. I've seen your puppets (nice work by the way) and with the effort you put into those I am sure will will be able to get the pattern you desire.

Best of luck.

Blink

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Their Sock Puppet Pattern is very affordable ($20 or so isn't it?). I have a Guide to Puppet Building Resources that includes links and information you might find helpful too.

You can also search the forum using "Puppet Pattern" and you'll find old threads with links to free patterns.
Sorry. Buck you snuck in your answer as I was typing my long winded one.