Puppet Prototype Test Video

Iokitek

Reaction score
I got a new PC this week and I thought I'd test some things out so I made a video with my sockpuppet prototype. Never mind the quality though. I just shot it with a cheap webcam because I'm still saving up for a DV Camcorder. And I'm still trying to figure out how all those editing programs work. It's good practice though. And I just thought I'd share the result. No matter how poor of a result it may be :embarrassed:

You can watch the video here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9165652108216001647

But you do need to download the Google Video Player if you haven't already

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
is quite good but would be better if it was in focus more. webcams are sometimes hard to puppeteer with because of the slight delay. I've had problems in the past.

Iokitek

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that too :frown: But well... there's not really much I can do about that. And if there is I haven't figured out how yet. I did find the focus by turning the lens though :embarrassed: I actually just found this out this weekend. So I'm going slow but getting there.

Anyway I have never puppeteered before. And I guess my video isn't that entertaining. But I made 3 new improv videos wich IMO are alot better. One with my protoype puppet singing the blues. And two other freestyle rap videos with my new gangsta puppet Daddy Sack:crazy: They are waiting to be verified by Google at the moment. But once they are up I'll let you all know.