Puppet TV Pilot...

Blink

Reaction score
Hey All,

Andrew posted about a tv show pilot that I was in years ago (in fact it was my first paid puppeteering gig ever). You can read the post here or you can quickly watch the video here.

Enjoy!

RockerRob

Reaction score
I would have liked this show as a kid. I was very interested in seeing what went on behind the sceens in places like offices and factories and seeing the diffent jobs and thing that were done there, and I loved puppets. I did enjoy the show, and the catchy rock-esque theme music helped it have an edge. The puppeteering was all very good too, and whoever you played was done very well. The name is the only thing weird to me. Spadasheo sounds like a splashing pistachio.

RR

Blink

Reaction score
I would have liked this show as a kid. I was very interested in seeing what went on behind the sceens in places like offices and factories and seeing the diffent jobs and thing that were done there, and I loved puppets. I did enjoy the show, and the catchy rock-esque theme music helped it have an edge. The puppeteering was all very good too, and whoever you played was done very well. The name is the only thing weird to me. Spadasheo sounds like a splashing pistachio.

RR
Hi RockerRob,

I think the show idea was very good as well. I love the voice of the little girl in the dentist office. Yes, it was a funny show name. The puppets were built by Matt Ficner (who has worked for Henson in the past).

one of the puppeteer is Marty Stelnick who is a puppeteer for Nanalan and Mr. Meaty. It was a great group. I was the catfish.

- Kanja