1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Puppet Up! Debuts on TBS.com

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by Buck-Beaver, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Heh heh! Dirty. :)
  3. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

They...

are....

fun-....

ny.....
  4. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

My favourite line is "oooh, you mean that kind of omlet!" ;)
  5. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

yeah i didn't hear one thing about this b4
  6. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I really want to see these, but I'm just getting a quicktime logo with a question mark when I try to load up the page. Anyone know if these are available in a Mac-friendly format?
  7. rurulesunc

rurulesunc New Member

Not sure if this will help, but see if you can update to a newer version of QT. It might just be that you have an older version with different codecs.

FYI QuickTime is a Mac format, its made by Apple.
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Thank you! I have to see this. But I guess when i have the time.
  9. AndyWan Kenobi

Yeah, I did update my Quicktime, but it's still no good. I'm not sure the file is in Quicktime, actually, but my computer's trying to use it to process the clip. Anyway, I'll try again from work.
  10. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Neat. I liked the police clip best. That was genuinely funny when I thought it was just going to be dirty for the sake of being dirty.
  11. AndyWan Kenobi

I saw them at work! Yay! (I'm pretty sure they're wmv format).

Those were good--I agree about the police interrogation scenario. It was funny, not just dirty. I especially liked the detective's line when he entered the scene--the one about needing that pot of coffee. It was a good little piece of character-based humor, and to me it really set the scene up to be funny.

:)
  12. rurulesunc

rurulesunc New Member

Glad you finally got to see them. Sorry that advice didnt help.
  13. AndyWan Kenobi

No, I still appreciate the advice--it was good advice. Updating quicktime is a good cure for what ails ya. It just turned out that Quicktime wasn't the problem this time. Thanks for trying to help, though! :)
  14. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Man, these are great. I wish this was a regular series.
  15. SJohnson

SJohnson Member

Hey All,

Two new episodes of Puppet Up! are now on TBS.com! :)
  16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Oh i just loved the boy, girl and the chimp one. That one was funny. I've always love to see other puppets beat up on each other.
  17. wes

wes Active Member

This week they put two I hope they do that every week. I hope they come to Georgia I would soo go to one of the showings.
  18. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Monkies are funny.
  19. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

The Monkey was great

Haliburtion woulld have been better if longer and people in the audiance were not idoits
  20. wes

wes Active Member

I agree but the general public is not use to conversing with puppets like we are!