Puppet Up Monthly In Hollywood!

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
Hey Puppet Up Fans....

Puppet Up Uncensored will be doing Monthly shows at The Avalon in Hollywood! Dates schedule so far...

Friday, August 17, 2007
Saturday, September 22, 2007

Get your tickets now via www.PuppetUp.com

or at

www.AvalonHollywood.com

Hope to see you there!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
LOL, it figures that the first show is the week BEFORE I'll be down there for my birthday, ha ha. Oh well.

I hope everyone who gets to go has a fantastic time!

SJohnson

Reaction score
The Henson Company was handing out $5.00 off coupons at Comic-Con. If you didn't get one you can still get $5.00 off by purchasing your tickets at www.avalonhollywood.com and typing in the promotion code: ALIENS - good through December 31, 2007.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
The Henson Company was handing out $5.00 off coupons at Comic-Con. If you didn't get one you can still get $5.00 off by purchasing your tickets at www.avalonhollywood.com and typing in the promotion code: ALIENS - good through December 31, 2007.
Yes, although it only seems to work on the Standing Room Only tx, but I've let the powers that be know and they are working on it!

Miss you Tuesday SJ!

SJohnson

Reaction score
Yes, although it only seems to work on the Standing Room Only tx, but I've let the powers that be know and they are working on it!

Miss you Tuesday SJ!
We have been so busy - I'm going to miss this week too. We're working on getting a new puppet show up. The first performance is August 11.

ToasterBoy

Reaction score
The ALIENS code now works for all tickets. Also the 9/22 date will be added soon along with the newly announced 10/20 date!

You DO have YOUR tickets right?

:wink: