1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Puppeteer Andrew Agree died

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by TheCreatureWork, Jul 12, 2013.

1. TheCreatureWork

TheCreatureWork Active Member

Hey Everyone,
    I hate to be the one to inform everyone this but I just found out that Andrew Agree died July 4th.

Andrew (aka.puppetmancan here on the forum) was always exploring new facets of the art of puppetry and offering his advice. RIP.

http://puppetmancan.com/services

2. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

I had found this out via Facebook on the day he passed, i know he posted here a few times but didnt know if i should bring it up...sad indeed

3. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

Anyone know if it was unexpected, or had he been sick?

4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Too young to go. RIP.

5. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

R.I.P Andrew Agree :cry:
    We'll always remember you.

6. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

Not to start controversy but via his fb page looks like he took his own life

7. PuppetzMuppetz

PuppetzMuppetz New Member

Yes, sadly he took his own life...just about 2 weeks ago I paid him a $500.00 deposit on a custom puppet... :(

8. PuppetzMuppetz

PuppetzMuppetz New Member

I agree, not the time to vent my own trivial frustration, I apologize.

9. ChickyBoy37

ChickyBoy37 Well-Known Member

Why must the good die young?

10. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

It's sad when people can't pull themselves out of a depression and choose the one-way exit. I hope he finds peace, wherever he is.